What MT2 dose for facial hair darkening?

M

melanodick

Iron
What loading dose of melanotan 2 do you find brings best results for facial hair. I have shitty blonde facial hair, in the past just loaded with 400mcg ish a day for like 2 weeks

Take low dose like 0.1mg e5d or e/w and keep doing it until you start noticing darkening. Moderate/High dose MT2 isn't good. If your facial hair is full-on blonde it might take a long time for the change to happen. Just don't dose too high. Keep it consistent and monitor progress. 0.25mg e5d or e/w if your hair is too light for 0.1mg

Take low dose like 0.1mg e5d or e/w and keep doing it until you start noticing darkening. Moderate/High dose MT2 isn't good. If your facial hair is full-on blonde it might take a long time for the change to happen. Just don't dose too high. Keep it consistent and monitor progress. 0.25mg e5d or e/w if your hair is too light for 0.1mg
What’s ur reason for not using a high dose of MT2? Other than nausea and darkening of moles (which I don’t really mind) what’s the risk?

What’s ur reason for not using a high dose of MT2? Other than nausea and darkening of moles (which I don’t really mind) what’s the risk?
I never got moles. High dose just isn't as effective. Your skin will get too dark and I got keratosis pilaris on my arms from taking high doses without sunlight. Even with sunlight it's better to take less and be consistent and stay in the sun. Just from my experience high dose is never good. MT2 tan needs to be smooth and subtle, and you really don't need tons of it if you really are bathing in the sun almost all day. 0.5mg is highest I'd go if you really want to darken out your features, but frequency is what matters. Taking high doses inconsistently is pointless, and will cause nausea, facial flushes lasting up to 3 hours and painful boners that can last up to 12-15 hours, lucky if it goes away in 5 hours. If you fap it still won't go away. And development of new moles and darkening of existing ones can happen at high doses, I just got lucky I didn't get them but got the KP instead.

• +1
Reactions: melanodick
I never got moles. High dose just isn't as effective. Your skin will get too dark and I got keratosis pilaris on my arms from taking high doses without sunlight. Even with sunlight it's better to take less and be consistent and stay in the sun. Just from my experience high dose is never good. MT2 tan needs to be smooth and subtle, and you really don't need tons of it if you really are bathing in the sun almost all day. 0.5mg is highest I'd go if you really want to darken out your features, but frequency is what matters. Taking high doses inconsistently is pointless, and will cause nausea, facial flushes lasting up to 3 hours and painful boners that can last up to 12-15 hours, lucky if it goes away in 5 hours. If you fap it still won't go away. And development of new moles and darkening of existing ones can happen at high doses, I just got lucky I didn't get them but got the KP instead.
Thanks man, never even heard of keratosis pilaris being a side, but I’ll watch out

Thanks man, never even heard of keratosis pilaris being a side, but I’ll watch out
Np. General discolouration happens as well on high doses. Just no need for high doses. My skin is still more tanned now even when when I'm not on MT2 or out in the sun. Some of the positive MT2 effects seem to be permanent which is nice.

I think for that you need to take the stuff for a substantial period of time

• +1
Reactions: x30001
Just tint your facial hair. MT will darken it over time.