What my hairline is and what haircut will be the best for me?

kantero

Amateur
I inherited pretty highish hairline and biggish forehead from mother + my hairline looks like this from birth, maybe mms of difference.
It looks naturally receided or whatever and i did coverup game from birth or sometimes was with short hair too.

I have one photo from childhood to compare hairlines a bit, they're shit quality, but its better than nothing i guess. Maybe i will find better ones later.

Last edited:

x69

?????? ????
My temples have been thin since I was born. Some things are just genetics

Cymbals

Trainee
I would go to an expensive barber and ask for a good haircut that would cover up the forehead and look stylish or just try to trim the sides a bit more.

LifeIsNEET

Trainee
It's hard to tell without knowing what your front and side profile is, honestly. I'll second cymbals and say just go to a stylist with somewhat of a general aesthetic in mind and tell them what you're insecure about and go for it. Their job exists so you don't have to think about this stuff tbh.

Nibba

Using HGH at 6'4 Crew
get a two block cut and sweep it a bit down and to the side. similar cut to my avi actually

treedude

Grand Wizard
Just get a standard mens haircut
If ur hair is shrivelling up it will look worse.

Afrikancel

🅟🅞🅟🅞 🅒🅡🅔🅦
grow your hair out

Spite

Apprentice
You could have it lowered, but I honestly wouldn't care. High hairline is only a death sentence if you're norwooding, so just cut it like you want.

kantero

Amateur
the biggest downside of roiding is the risk of going bald
if your hairline is already shitty you can just ignore it and then get a hair system which will look better than ur original hair
Isnt the biggest downsides are fucking up your hormonal system, getting ED, acne and aging of your skin?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Lifewasted Ratings 5
I fuck Aliens Ratings 44
Lifewasted Ratings 1