[Story] What my oneitis did to me,yet i still love her

badromance

badromance

Banned
15 year old innocent me incel virgin is walking towards my high school on a sunny day,and im pale as fuck and the sun is killing me,and i see her coming,and she FREAKS OUT and puts her hand on her mouth,like im a fucking abomination when she saw me and wanted to dodge me ,but it was too late,i was walking like a autistic virgin,and i lift my heard and she asks me why im late,i said i forgot my alarm etc and that's it.I walked with tears in my eyes all the way to my hs.JFL at my existence

X

x69

?????? ????
@Nibba @Tony

This can't be @blackopstruecel aka Gambler. His writing style is different and he has some humor. But gambler holds a special place in our heart

Tony

Tony

Head of Doctors
@Nibba @Tony

This can't be @blackopstruecel aka Gambler. His writing style is different and he has some humor. But gambler holds a special place in our heart
You are totally right. I like the way @blackopstruecel separates the paragraphs which makes it more unique and interesting

badromance

badromance

Banned
You are totally right. I like the way @blackopstruecel separates the paragraphs which makes it more unique and interesting
Jfl boys,im only starting,give it a day.

X

x69

?????? ????
Well you learn by experience. Aka posting 300 threads a day on incels.me

Nibba

Nibba

Using HGH at 6'4 Crew
Well you learn by experience. Aka posting 300 threads a day on incels.me
only gambler can accomplish this feat, as his autism allows him to keep writing about the same introspective topics infinitely many times

X

x69

?????? ????
only gambler can accomplish this feat, as his autism allows him to keep writing about the same introspective topics infinitely many times
Tbh I find it pretty impressive. He clearly has some type of ADHD which allows him to focus on 1 task for 4-5 hours

badromance

badromance

Banned
lmao,and i know him from braincells on reddit,he was posting it there too aahahaha,the guy is a legend,i live in the country next to him,may visit him sometimes if he is back in Greece oneday JFL

Tony

Tony

Head of Doctors
The ultimate shitposter

Nibba

Nibba

Using HGH at 6'4 Crew
lmao,and i know him from braincells on reddit,he was posting it there too aahahaha,the guy is a legend,i live in the country next to him,may visit him sometimes if he is back in Greece oneday JFL
looksmax meetup when?

badromance

badromance

Banned
Blitz

Blitz

Average is invisible.
This feels like @blackopstruecel is posting with 2 accounts

Nibba

Nibba

Using HGH at 6'4 Crew
badromance

badromance

Banned
bump
brutal

badromance

badromance

Banned
badromance

badromance

Banned
Nibba

Nibba

Using HGH at 6'4 Crew
My posting style is so different now. All I do now is yell at people and post soy boys. Ngl

badromance

badromance

Banned
My posting style is so different now. All I do now is yell at people and post soy boys. Ngl
look at tony's answer,you ask him when,he says location instead :ogre:

badromance

badromance

Banned
Lifewasted

Lifewasted

Be chad or death
Just move on bro

badromance

badromance

Banned

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)