What online jobs give a good salary?

Won'tStopNoodling

Won'tStopNoodling

Zephir
Time online
20d 20h 50m
I wanna work online, from home after the pandemic is over, until I die. Fuck commuting and shit.

Limerencel

Limerencel

No. 1 Looksmaxxer
Time online
4d 20h 39m
Those who are in high demand and low supply.

Blackgymmax

Blackgymmax

Enthusiast
Time online
4d 17h 35m
Ive been watching your posts for like a year now, even as i lurked for months, and its crushing how much the black pill changes people

LooksOverAll

LooksOverAll

Knowledgable
Time online
14d 10h 54m
Ive been watching your posts for like a year now, even as i lurked for months, and its crushing how much the black pill changes people
He's good looking enough now to get a good looking girlfriend but being ugly fucked his entire mental development. Only chance for his ascension is to be Chad level.

looksmeester

looksmeester

Trainee
Time online
1d 16h 52m
You can make good money if you have a good dropshipping business, but it’s a bit over saturated imo tbh.
Day trading can be very lucretive once you get the hang of it. You can use apps like Robin Hood to trade stocks or you can get into forex.

Blackgymmax

Blackgymmax

Enthusiast
Time online
4d 17h 35m
He's good looking enough now to get a good looking girlfriend but being ugly fucked his entire mental development. Only chance for his ascension is to be Chad level.
I understand. When you see the shit chad gets and how much shit you put up with vs the genetically superior man, it makes you see the world for what it is.

LooksOverAll

LooksOverAll

Knowledgable
Time online
14d 10h 54m
You can make good money if you have a good dropshipping business, but it’s a bit over saturated imo tbh.
Day trading can be very lucretive once you get the hang of it. You can use apps like Robin Hood to trade stocks or you can get into forex.
Stop with the dropshipping propaganda. It takes tons of trial and error to get any kind of profit, most of the time years of learning how to market and advertise your product through experience. Only way to make money online immeditately is freelancing with design, programming, or systems.

Patient A

Patient A

🦴🦴🦴🦴🦴🦴🦴🦴🦴🦴🦴🦴🦴🦴🦴🦴🦴🦴🦴🦴🦴🦴🦴🦴🦴🦴🦴🦴🦴🦴🦴🦴🦴🦴🦴🦴🦴🦴🦴🦴🦴🦴🦴🦴🦴🦴🦴🦴🦴🦴
Time online
26d 7h 6m
Sell pictures of your spread butthole to @Lorsss

Viewing This Thread (Looksmaxers: 0, Bluepilled: 1)