What online jobs give a good salary?

Deleted member 7776

Deleted member 7776

6'5 BWC Mogger of Niggers
I wanna work online, from home after the pandemic is over, until I die. Fuck commuting and shit.

• +1
Reactions: Yoyo2233, PubertyMaxxer, Deleted member 6128 and 1 other person
Those who are in high demand and low supply.

• +1
Reactions: malignant, Warlow, PubertyMaxxer and 2 others
Only fans of an e girl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JizzFarmer, Deleted member 4383, Warlow and 9 others
just shave your legs and sell feet pics on onlyfans

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: JizzFarmer, Germania, Deleted member 3512 and 4 others
Ive been watching your posts for like a year now, even as i lurked for months, and its crushing how much the black pill changes people

• +1
Reactions: Warlow, Deleted member 6488 and Deleted member 7725
Ive been watching your posts for like a year now, even as i lurked for months, and its crushing how much the black pill changes people
He's good looking enough now to get a good looking girlfriend but being ugly fucked his entire mental development. Only chance for his ascension is to be Chad level.

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
You can make good money if you have a good dropshipping business, but it’s a bit over saturated imo tbh.
Day trading can be very lucretive once you get the hang of it. You can use apps like Robin Hood to trade stocks or you can get into forex.

• +1
Reactions: a1phenohorriblebones and SPFromNY914
He's good looking enough now to get a good looking girlfriend but being ugly fucked his entire mental development. Only chance for his ascension is to be Chad level.
I understand. When you see the shit chad gets and how much shit you put up with vs the genetically superior man, it makes you see the world for what it is.

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer and Norwooder
You can make good money if you have a good dropshipping business, but it’s a bit over saturated imo tbh.
Day trading can be very lucretive once you get the hang of it. You can use apps like Robin Hood to trade stocks or you can get into forex.
Stop with the dropshipping propaganda. It takes tons of trial and error to get any kind of profit, most of the time years of learning how to market and advertise your product through experience. Only way to make money online immeditately is freelancing with design, programming, or systems.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
Sell pictures of your spread butthole to @Lorsss

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Navnith, JizzFarmer and Lorsss
There’s a shit ton but they’re all hidden

try @MakinItHappen maxxing

• JFL
Reactions: JizzFarmer and Deleted member 7776
unironically trade shitcoins, be careful though as you can get fucked quiet easily

How can I get fucked?
scams, bots frontrunning transactions, shit projects that fall -50%, there are many ways, but its pretty lucrative rn especially since we are in defi season

scams, bots frontrunning transactions, shit projects that fall -50%, there are many ways, but its pretty lucrative rn especially since we are in defi season
What does "frontrunning transactions" by bots mean?

What does "frontrunning transactions" by bots mean?
this only applies when the coin gets released to the market on uniswap (note: not every coin, but usually medium tier altcoins that have some hype around them), immediately after the release bots buy up most of the supply faster than a human could, this means that the price pumps by like 500% in a matter of seconds, if you are in the middle of them buying it up you are at a risk of getting dumped on

Last edited:
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 7776
this only applies when the coin gets released to the market on uniswap (note: not every coin, but usually medium tier altcoins that have some hype around them), immediately after the release bots buy up most of the supply faster than a human could, this means that the price pumps by like 500% in a matter of seconds, if you are in the middle of them buying it up you are at a risk of getting dumped on
Wow. And how are those bots not banned or disabled to buy bitcoins?

Wow. And how are those bots not banned or disabled to buy bitcoins?
because its all happening on a blockchain, there is no authority that can ban them, what they are doing is not really "illegal" anyway just unethical I guess

because its all happening on a blockchain, there is no authority that can ban them, what they are doing is not really "illegal" anyway just unethical I guess
And who operate these bots?

@Amnesia works from home, idk what he does though or if it's an online job

@Amnesia works from home, idk what he does though or if it's an online job
Stock, etf, currency trading

but to OPs point its not salary its just earn how much u can

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7776 and Deleted member 4612
Unfortunately since its the 2020 not the 1920s the stock market (probably would've been you're only hope) isn't so lively

So what you will probably want to do is wage cuck, day trade (very difficult) and sorts betting using matched betting strategies. Still you will never make enough money to lead a good life doing that anyways

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
When the answers are all known, what is left is a combo of intelligence, determination and luck

• Love it
Reactions: SPFromNY914
Stock, etf, currency trading

but to OPs point its not salary its just earn how much u can
How are you able to make a decent living day trading? I mean wouldn't your income vary a lot. Why not go to college and get an office job?

Selling MMO Digital Courses/Guides/Personal Coaching or Advice

Last edited:
Start up a social media marketing agency bro, I'm also looking into it.

Stop with the dropshipping propaganda. It takes tons of trial and error to get any kind of profit, most of the time years of learning how to market and advertise your product through experience. Only way to make money online immeditately is freelancing with design, programming, or systems.
The right Forex course can get you good money too(not the scammers) I mean the legit courses that aren't overpriced

• +1
Reactions: a1phenohorriblebones
LEARN TO CODE EVERYTHING WILL STEM FROM THAT

• +1
Reactions: a1phenohorriblebones