What other sites are like this?

L

LooksPSL

Equinox
All the others I knew are gone

I guess fitmisc and specific places like hairlosstalk

besides here and lookism i dont think there are any other places with the incel state of mind

• +1
Reactions: Mesopotanian, Zeta ascended, BigBoy and 1 other person
LooksTheory.orgy is gay
Lookism.net is the best but too much trolling
**************** is low IQ

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973
These are the golden days my friend, soon all websites dedicated to plastic surgery and looks maxxing will require Government IDs to confirm you are women and every website that allows men to access that talk about success with women will only mention confidence, money maxxing, and a feminine personality

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TopzCat1, BeestungLipsTheory, Zeta ascended and 11 others
You can try a forum for usually females but men are welcome also. It's mainly for plastic surgery and not venting tho. Aka purse forum

• JFL
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller and IndianJock
/r9k and /fit

dont recommend this site. its not an incel forum.
/r9k/ USED to be an incel site like 5 years ago. When the "normies reee" meme became a thing i realized it was making fun of incels so i ended up ditching 4chan for PSL and r/incels

• +1
Reactions: MogTheMogger and BigBoy
/r9k/ USED to be an incel site like 5 years ago. When the "normies reee" meme became a thing i realized it was making fun of incels so i ended up ditching 4chan for PSL and r/incels
i used it during late 2017 and early 2018 but right after that it started getting flooded with normies bc of the rise in popularity of greentext so i ditched that for reddit lmfao. cuck move tbh, but then u found this forum through reddit so its ok.

/r9k is all normalfags complaining abt how they didnt get a text back from Stacy and how their life is over bc they didnt get invited to Chads birthday party.

• +1
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller
If you’re Manlet try the leg lengthening forum