"What parts of a male's body do women find attractive to stare at?"

Andros

Andros

Kraken
Height:
Ooohhh.. I just cannot stress about the fact how handsome and absolutely attractive tall guys appear to me.

Ripped Muscles with veins flowing:
I was in 10th standard and so was he. He was pretty lean, but I don't why how, he had quite muscular arms. I remember during our 'eye-to-eye' conversation, he'd frequently flex the muscles of his arm and each time my heart would skip a beat! It was one of the best things I'd think of those days.

Stubble:
Next in category comes the stubble. I think I've a thing for stubble for the longest times. I can choose a guy with a stubble any day in front of a clean shaved one.
Stubble looks sexy, masculine and thoroughly attractive. They, in fact, also take the 'good looks' factor higher by several notches.

Arms:
Seriously, guys, do you need to shave your arms? Why man, why?! Guys must look raw and that's embedded in our minds since a long time.

Smile:

Eyes:
And yes, lastly, eyes. I can tell so much about a guy when he looks into my eyes. It's so true that eyes tell you everything about a person: their emotions, feelings, aspirations, et al.

The Five Hottest Male Body Parts

Torso
According to a 2017 study by online health provider Dr Felix, 24 per cent of women found the chest to be the most attractive part of a man, and 13 per cent opted for the stomach area, meaning that combined, the torso had more pulling power than any other appendage.

Eyes
Whether it’s David Gandy’s icy baby blues or Idris Elba’s dreamy chocolate swirls, women are suckers for a great pair of peepers.

The limbal ring – or that bit where the iris meets the white of your eye – can be a different colour to your eye, and a 2011 study by Darren Peshek at the University of California found that men with a dark limbal ring were perceived as more attractive.

Fancy working out the maths? According to the study, the optimum space between the eyes and mouth should be about a third of the length of your face, and the distance between your eyes should be just under half of your face’s width.

Arms
They might not be the thing that first comes to mind when you’re ranking female body parts, but arms gained 19 per cent of the vote on the Dr Felix study

In 2017, the strong forearm plays a role that’s just as important – Cosmopolitan magazine elaborated on this, with writer Anna Breslaw concluding, “I have this theory that forearms are visually like a dick substitute, because of the veins and stuff”. We’ll leave that visual with you.

Mouth
Sucker for a great smile? Well as it turns out, women don’t feel the same. An in-depth study by Professor Jessica Tracy at the University of British Columbia claims to have cracked the allure of the ‘bad boy’, as the findings seemed to show that women were least attracted to smiling, happy-looking men, and more inclined to opt for the brooding type.
The study showed that women associated a man with a sultry expression with status, competence and the ability to provide. Strong and silent it is, then.

Back & Shoulders
In a 2013 study in the Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, researchers made a discovery that should influence your gym routine. The study asked women to select their preferred body type from a selection of 3-D figures. While women did often opt for taller and better-endowed figures (typical…), the scientists also found a surprise runaway hit – a strong shoulder-to-hip ratio. In other words, having a broad, V-shaped back will make you more attractive. Form an orderly queue at the pull-down machine.

IT'S OVER FOR CLEAN SHAVED BUG EYED SMILING FRAMECEL MANLETS

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4416 and Catawampus
They love to stare at your personality

• +1
Reactions: anti caking agents and Einon
Bones

• +1
Reactions: adrianolm
The wallet.