What product do you need to keep your hair like this, without being sticky or hard?

CopeAndRope

CopeAndRope

Maxillophiliac
original.gif

this guy looks like he's using some kind of a pomade

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3672
chad has that hair naturally, has never heard of haircare products

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Luke LLL, Deleted member 2846, Deleted member 2227 and 6 others
Glue

• JFL
Reactions: maxmendietta, Velvet, Deleted member 2227 and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: maxmendietta, rockndogs, Deleted member 2227 and 5 others
The styling is what makes this particular haircut so characteristic. To get that ‘slicked-back’ effect, grab some pomade or gel and use a comb to brush all the remaining hair backwards. You can also try using your hands first to get the bulk of it in the right place.

If you’re struggling to bring it back properly, you might need to add a touch of water depending on how thick your hair products are, or just add more of them to help your hair stay in place.

The styling is what makes this particular haircut so characteristic. To get that ‘slicked-back’ effect, grab some pomade or gel and use a comb to brush all the remaining hair backwards. You can also try using your hands first to get the bulk of it in the right place.

If you’re struggling to bring it back properly, you might need to add a touch of water depending on how thick your hair products are, or just add more of them to help your hair stay in place.
I think I found the solution. I ordered some nets that used to keep your hair in place under a wig.
I'm gonna put that net on after the shower so my hair can take that shape without chemicals.

I think I found the solution. I ordered some nets that used to keep your hair in place under a wig.
I'm gonna put that net on after the shower so my hair can take that shape without chemicals.
The shape will eventually fade away after no more than two hours. You'll need some kind of product for sure. Things like Clay are "almost" natural, and are healthy for the hair in fact.

The shape will eventually fade away after no more than two hours. You'll need some kind of product for sure. Things like Clay are "almost" natural, and are healthy for the hair in fact.
Clay is healthy?

• +1
Reactions: GoMadAndSTFU
LOL bro, just use natural pomade, and don’t be stingy with that shit.

best to use it straight out of the shower after a quick towel dry

leave it to dry with hair net, or use a hairdryer and comb..

if need be put a layer over gel for perfect hold, but that shouldn’t be needed.

ahemfagget

My hair is too straight to style like that jfl. Only if i water it a little tbh. He might be using some kind of hair gel tbhtbh

LOL bro, just use natural pomade, and don’t be stingy with that shit.

best to use it straight out of the shower after a quick towel dry

leave it to dry with hair net, or use a hairdryer and comb..

if need be put a layer over gel for perfect hold, but that shouldn’t be needed.

ahemfagget
What pomade do you reccomend?

• +1
Reactions: Patient A
What pomade do you reccomend?
It really depends on what hair you have...
research pomade and clay then come to your own decision cause I don’t know what country you are in either.
BLACKPILL: if you have acne you will look greasy, if you have perfect skin, your hair will “shine”....
I fucking hate people lolol

• JFL
Reactions: CopeAndRope
i have this wax/clay thing called osmo fibre sculp and i can style my hair like that with it if i want

• +1
Reactions: CopeAndRope