What PSL do you need to get noodlestacies?

Deleted member 7776

Deleted member 7776

6'5 BWC Mogger of Niggers
NoodleSTACIES like this one
X4

As a WHITE GUY with NORDIC PHENO

Jfl @ 'STACIES'

• +1
Reactions: lutte, Deleted member 6695 and St. Wristcel
bro stfu you've fucked the whole forum with your cringe fetishism. Imagine beeing able to do that, when you'r a larp of a larp of a truecel autist.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Marsiere214, Deleted member 6512, Matheus and 9 others
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: bimaximum, Deleted member 8019, WadlowMaxxing and 1 other person
bro stfu you've fucked the whole forum with your cringe fetishism. Imagine beeing able to do that, when you'r a larp of a larp of a truecel autist.
Never seen my face yet and the guy you're thinking of isn't even a trucel to begin with

It's not cringe fetishism, it's what I NEED to be happy smh at you retarded faggot

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8019
Never seen my face yet and the guy you're thinking of isn't even a trucel to begin with

It's not cringe fetishism, it's what I NEED to be happy smh at you retarded faggot
i'm sorry bro, didn't knew it was so important for you to get gooks, hope you'll be happy fucking their tight vagene so cute :heart:

i'm sorry bro, didn't knew it was so important for you to get gooks, hope you'll be happy fucking their tight vagene so cute :heart:
This time I want noodleSTACIES like her, ESPECIALLY her, I'd seriously be loyal to her deadsrs I know it sounds cucked but I WANT this bitch

I've fucked 25 non-stacy noodles but this time I want HER and she's a STACY for a noodlewhore

We all know ur study hacks

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
just fly to korea

• +1
Reactions: St. Wristcel
Missed the point there. She's a STACY, she's not gonna want anything but a white CHAD I think, and I'm not CHAD yet
They want pretty boys with good eye area, sharp nose and a small face

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
They want pretty boys with good eye area, sharp nose and a small face
I really don't buy into the narrow jawline/small face thing tbh, NOT when it comes to foreign WHITE GUYS in their country

lol that "stacey" gets mogged from Tashkent to Shanghai by average white girl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 6ft7Mogger, lutte and Gunna
lol that "stacey" gets mogged by average white girl from Tashkent to Shanghai
I don't believe that, and what do I care anyway if I'm not into white girls?

• JFL
Reactions: lutte and Deleted member 7776
Missed the point there. She's a STACY, she's not gonna want anything but a white CHAD I think, and I'm not CHAD yet
But u are white
chinks date down 1-3 PSL if white

Why don't you go and simply ask them:
"Hello noodle-whore, ummm.....noodle-Stacy, I mean...What PSL does a white guy need to be, to bang you?"

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 6ft7Mogger and Deleted member 7776
  • +1
Why don't you go and simply ask them:
"Hello noodle-whore, ummm.....noodle-Stacy, I mean...What PSL does a white guy need to be, to bang you?"
I'm low inhib as fuck, I'd go up to a noodlewhore and ask "sucky sucky fuck fucky long time, yes or no?" but NOT to her, I WANT her, I NEED her, I'm going to BUST a NUT in her, so I can't fuck up by acting like a degenerate

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar
  • +1
She looks horrendous and i tried to be unbiased this time
Also looks like she uses tons of makeup

• +1
Reactions: lutte and xefo
She looks horrendous and i tried to be unbiased this time
Also looks like she uses tons of makeup
Cope she mogs your mom to oblivion

PLUS

She would use make-up while I clap her cheeks so WHAT does it MATTER?!

Tenor 9

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6695
This time I want noodleSTACIES like her, ESPECIALLY her, I'd seriously be loyal to her deadsrs I know it sounds cucked but I WANT this bitch

I've fucked 25 non-stacy noodles but this time I want HER and she's a STACY for a noodlewhore

she's literally below average I wouldn't fuck her

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6695
View attachment 829934

she's literally below average I wouldn't fuck her
I would fuck her, I would creampie her in a heartbeat, I'd suck on her toes, lick her feetsoles clean, sniff them like a K9 officer during a drug bust after a nice long workout, I'd kiss her neck, I'd tongue-punch her fartbox, I'd take her to the moon so we'Ll be alone forever

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Time-Machinemaxx, xefo and Deleted member 6695
I would fuck her, I would creampie her in a heartbeat, I'd suck on her toes, lick her feetsoles clean, sniff them like a K9 officer during a drug bust after a nice long workout, I'd kiss her neck, I'd tongue-punch her fartbox, I'd take her to the moon so we'Ll be alone forever
Every white female mogs her i literally wanna puke

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10949 and xefo
Every white female mogs her i literally wanna puke
That's your problem, they still make me nut so bad I literally need to keep myself from prematurely ejaculating.

• Ugh..
Reactions: xefo and Deleted member 6695
If youre white then you just need to be a normie, idk too much about psl. But she's definetly not a stacy jfl.

ur neever gonna get a noodlestacy

• +1
Reactions: MD_Hopeful69
define location. Makes a hugh difference

just say ching chong chang do you want to bang

Psl3 and blonde

• Love it
Reactions: HeavenAdmιn