What PSL gap do you need to ensure a girl will treat you good?

user1728482728

user1728482728

zephir
I think 2 is the minimum. I would be totally happy with a PSL 4 girl as long as she is skinny. Dedsrs. If I can get to PSL 6 I could find a PSL 4 girl and she would be so thankful I chose her she would do anything for me and would love me so much.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10413 and Licker
8 psl or it's over

• +1
Reactions: RoundHouse, Deleted member 10413, Deleted member 5634 and 3 others
you have to be her best option. Otherwise, she'll always have one foot out

• +1
Reactions: HurtfulVanity, Gaia262 and Deleted member 6723
giphy.gif

no woman is ever gonna treat you good, they're all inherently selfish and hedonistic, always demanding for more. This question is not really one that can be accurately answered

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10494, SkinjobCatastrophe, Deleted member 6217 and 4 others
Smv is more important

no woman is ever gonna treat you good, they're all inherently selfish and hedonistic, always demanding for more. This question is not really one that can be accurately answered

depressing

Cope girls are nice

🐴

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6217
🐴

Last edited:
  • JFL
your welcome

• JFL
>women
>treating u good

lmfao

>women
>treating u good

lmfao
if you brutally mog them they will treat you like a god cause they know they could never do better