what race/ethnicity do you think copes the hardest on this site

turkproducer

turkproducer

slow process
inb4 sirgey posts his 146 IQ reply of “turk”.

But seriously; what race/ethnicity do you think copes the hardest? I have a clear decision on mine lol.

• JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel
Curry

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: CopeIsReal, RichardSpencel, Arkantos and 15 others
Curry

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, RichardSpencel, Arkantos and 3 others
Curry

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Arkantos, rockndogs and 2 others

• +1
Curry

• +1
Curry

• +1
burry my cock in your ass
that was a joke btw

Blacks

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: BigBoy, SayNoToRotting, Halotestin and 4 others
Indians cope with bones because they have pheno failo

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Halotestin, rockndogs and 2 others
Easily the niggers followed by the whites who don't leave their house

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy, SikKunt, RichardSpencel and 4 others
Slavs

• Hmm...
Reactions: rockndogs and turkproducer
Pakis hands down

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BigBoy, RichardSpencel, rockndogs and 5 others
Pakis hands down
100% agreed, followed by indian. @DOggo is retarded.
Thinking their features don't matter
Yeah but BBC is halod by other stuff so even if a black is average looking but tall + good frame he can run niche game. Anyone denying this is coping tbh, I still do think whites are highest SMV on average though.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3123, Deleted member 3701 and LordNorwood

Yeah but BBC is halod by other stuff so even if a black is average looking but tall + good frame he can run niche game. Anyone denying this is coping tbh, I still do think whites are highest SMV on average though.
Whites have highest average SMV for sure, it's impossible to deny.

• +1
Reactions: Averagecel

Yeah no shit if someone is tall with a good frame and average face they can get laid lol...

But that has nothing to do with the conversation. They cope because they think heir features don't matter.

There IS such a thing as black people looking better than other black people, given all else things are equal.

There is no "You're black, you should be fine"

"You're black, your recession doesn't matter" etc etc.

THAT is the only cope here

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 3526 and Averagecel
Indians cope with bones because they have pheno failo
Tenor

cope more you fool. primitive caucasoid skull type = ubermensch. nothing will change that. my Indian brothers will ascend to ideal coloring have on average with genetic engineering and you will FEEL THE MOG deep within your heart. like an arrow hitting you unguarded or a bullet piercing right deep into you.

the MOG will be unfathomable to you. you will suicide and in the mean time some curry munching midget chad from tamil nadu will laugh while he takes your onetitis virginity the day she first meets him .

• JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Halotestin, chadpreetcel123 and 5 others
View attachment 183651

cope more you fool. primitive caucasoid skull type = ubermensch. nothing will change that. my Indian brothers will ascend to ideal coloring have on average with genetic engineering and you will FEEL THE MOG deep within your heart. like an arrow hitting you unguarded or a bullet piercing right deep into you.

the MOG will be unfathomable to you. you will suicide and in the mean time some curry munching midget chad from tamil nadu will laugh while he takes your onetitis virginity the day she first meets him .
Here come the newly pale well developed Dravidian hordes... the world trembles...
Someone should do a pale skin morph of that one guy you post often with good bone structure

Here come the newly pale well developed Dravidian hordes... the world trembles...
indeed. bluepilled cucks wont even know what happened. tamil mums will pay for their son to be white + blue eyes in the gene lab in the mumbai slums and NEXT generation of 5 families itself will mog 99% of the west

• JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel and LordNorwood
indeed. bluepilled cucks wont even know what happened. tamil mums will pay for their son to be white + blue eyes in the gene lab in the mumbai slums and NEXT generation of 5 families itself will mog 99% of the west
It truly is Shiva's world and we're just living in it on borrowed time

• JFL
It truly is Shiva's world and we're just living in it on borrowed time
while the west collapses the dravidian gigachad hordes will march into china slaughtering chinkies left right and center. then we can have world peace

• JFL
Reactions: LordNorwood
while the west collapses the dravidian gigachad hordes will march into china slaughtering chinkies left right and center. then we can have world peace
Well if anyone is good at getting mass slaughtered its definitely the chinese JFL

• +1
Reactions: FatJattMofo
Well if anyone is good at getting mass slaughtered its definitely the chinese JFL
you dont understand bro. its insane. the ammount of good looking well developed faces and bones in INdia that are invisible are incredible. the man who mogs david gandy sean O pry and henry cavvill put together is rotting in some tamil nadu chennai sewer
tbh the chinese are victims of thier government

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, LordNorwood and AbandonShip
you dont understand bro. its insane. the ammount of good looking well developed faces and bones in INdia that are invisible are incredible. the man who mogs david gandy sean O pry and henry cavvill put together is rotting in some tamil nadu chennai sewer

tbh the chinese are victims of thier government
Ngl mate I used to doubt you hardcore on this and I thought you were mad coping but I remember one day you shut me down with tons of pics and videos. Ever since then I have believed you. I legit think there is some Dravidian hyperchad in Hyderabad just waiting for someone to show him the way.

Ngl mate I used to doubt you hardcore on this and I thought you were mad coping but I remember one day you shut me down with tons of pics and videos. Ever since then I have believed you. I legit think there is some Dravidian hyperchad in Hyderabad just waiting for someone to show him the way.
the absolute funny and kinda sad thing is no ONE gives a shit about who is more facially developed outright in these places if the nigga is BLACK or dark brown he is invisible even IN India .in terms of popularity afaik . well tbh if you go into tamil nadu the level of structure there is SUPER high as @TubOfLard has said so thats one of the main things. the highest concentration of thos indivuals in number also happens to be the darkest colored . its common there and they mostly just like everyone else care about overall features the most. so the lighter skin mogs these terachads in smv there regardless of looks many times.

but on the other end the more north you go the more they actually look like caucasoids purely. with dravidians its sometiems the nose that isnt. not too much of a fail if you ask me but

is different from

this (only by a bit)

thos vids and pics are tbh just a few examples. id bet it would be quite shocking to many if they visit these places ngl. its so damn rare to see bones like this over here its insane.
in chennai you walk the street and the sweet seller around some rando back alley corner bonemogs chris carmack.

• +1
the absolute funny and kinda sad thing is no ONE gives a shit about who is more facially developed outright in these places if the nigga is BLACK or dark brown he is invisible even IN India .in terms of popularity afaik . well tbh if you go into tamil nadu the level of structure there is SUPER high as @TubOfLard has said so thats one of the main things. the highest concentration of thos indivuals in number also happens to be the darkest colored . its common there and they mostly just like everyone else care about overall features the most. so the lighter skin mogs these terachads in smv there regardless of looks many times.

but on the other end the more north you go the more they actually look like caucasoids purely. with dravidians its sometiems the nose that isnt. not too much of a fail if you ask me but

View attachment 183676

is different from

View attachment 183678

this (only by a bit)

thos vids and pics are tbh just a few examples. id bet it would be quite shocking to many if they visit these places ngl. its so damn rare to see bones like this over here its insane.
in chennai you walk the street and the sweet seller around some rando back alley corner bonemogs chris carmack.
One day I will walk through Tamil Nadu, through the land of bones, and smell the sweet curry savor

• Woah
  • +1
One day I will walk through Tamil Nadu, through the land of bones, and smell the sweet curry savor
Tamil people smell quite bad. Probably because of the heat and spices.
I visited chennai as a kid and i still remember i had to cover my nose around some people

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, FatJattMofo and LordNorwood
I visited chennai as a kid and i still remember i had to cover my nose around some people
I expect nothing less than sheer rankness ngl

• +1
Reactions: AbandonShip

I loove curry bro
btw
what the fuck is wrong with these fucking retarded people who take blurry ass photos of one of a kind people. that nigga on the top left looks like he mogs almost all there and there

• +1
The brown gooks

View attachment 183676

is different from

View attachment 183678

this (only by a bit)

All it takes is a Tamil guy who has well developed bones to have light skin colour
20191205 223947

• +1
Reactions: Drugs, Averagecel and FatJattMofo
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: FatJattMofo and LordNorwood
In all seriousness every 2nd tamil guy ive seen has really good bones. Shame that theyre never seen as gl due to colouring
best bones you have seen in tamill nadu?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680

Black niche game = Fucking fat ugly feminist disgusting white whores

BBC is a huge cope, being black won't do shit, you still need to be good-looking to get decent women, no matter if you're white, black or whatever

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Averagecel and currymax
best bones you have seen in tamill nadu?
Nah person ive seen with best bones is a bulgarian chad that goes to my gym

Theres just a higher frequency of these people in Tamil Nadu. For me, the best looking guys ive seen in tamil nadu are the ones with:

chadlike forward and lateral growbone structure
Not coal skin colouring
No typical south indian australoid fat nose

• Woah
Nah person ive seen with best bones is a bulgarian chad that goes to my gym

Theres just a higher frequency of these people in Tamil Nadu. For me, the best looking guys ive seen in tamil nadu are the ones with:

chadlike forward and lateral growbone structure
Not coal skin colouring
No typical south indian australoid fat nose
makes sense.
have you ever visited a village in tamil nadu?

• +1
  • Woah
Many, my relatives live on the outskirts of chennai
fucking hell mate. you must have seen some insane looking people in bone structure

• +1
makes sense.
have you ever visited a village in tamil nadu?
Trust me, ive visited India a lot. But it was when i went this summer and my brain was loaded with psl info, that i was bare suprised with how many people on the street were moggers

• JFL
Reactions: AbandonShip