WHAT RACE WOULD YOU NOT DATE & WHY?

T

theA_rab

Iron
I am not surprised most girls chose Asian..but a lot of dudes said they won't date Whites..
Do you think it's coping ? Because they don't stand a chance with a hot white sloote

• JFL
Reactions: Kekee
Arabs. Too much inbreed

• +1
Reactions: Over, MusicMaxxingMidget, Krezo and 1 other person
I wouldnt date asian and black probably.
Unless I really like the person

• +1
Reactions: Over, Deleted member 7098, Deleted member 5583 and 3 others
Did not watch

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Black's, Indians, rice, Arabs,

Basically white only
And LATINA becuase they are kinda white

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5891, Pedro Zanatta and Gaia262
tbh I'm not gonna have kids for 20 years so I'd probably date any race as long as they're around looksmatch

I heard some black dudes are not really into white girls,might be cope,a black user might answer that better.

Pure black or abo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5583
Gook Whores are Ugly. 🤢

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5583, john2, sandcelmuttcel and 1 other person
Arabs. Too much inbreed
Are you Asian?
Ironically none said Arab..
I guess there is not a lot of Arabs in USA...but in Europe you would have a lot of answers

Last edited:
I’d date every race except abos. There’s attractive people in every race (abos being the exception). Granted some races are more attractive on average on average.

Honestly depends on how they look

Arab Muslims. Don't like their families.

id date any race but aboriginal

id marry any race except slit eyed asians

• +1
Reactions: Deathrasher42
Those girls are SO FUCKING HOT HOLY SHIT!!!

asian because eww

I heard some black dudes are not really into white girls,might be cope,a black user might answer that better.
YEah there are a lot of woke brothers who don't believe in coupling with "the oppressor"

• +1
Reactions: Beetlejuice
Only whites/asian

Bro if imma be honest it would be asians they are skinny with 0 curves and got flat faces also they eat dogs

I am not surprised most girls chose Asian..but a lot of dudes said they won't date Whites..
Do you think it's coping ? Because they don't stand a chance with a hot white sloote

giphy.gif

JFL IT'S OVER FOR ASIANS IN 2020. AS IF YOUR SEX APPEAL WASN'T LOW ENOUGH, THE CORONAVIRUS HAS NOW SEALED YOU FOREVER.

YOU CANNOT DATE ANYONE ELSE EXCEPT ASIANS. YOU ARE STUCK IN A INFINITE LOOP FOREVER.

Chinese girl 640 01

giphy.gif

NO HAPAS BY 2030.

Bro if imma be honest it would be asians they are skinny with 0 curves and got flat faces also they eat dogs

Asian girls have also good perks..they don't get fat, they keep looking relatively young even after 35 and are on average more conservatives

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep and sandcelmuttcel
Wouldn't want to date Asians, Indians, Blacks & Aboriginals tbh.

You guys : "ill only date a 10/10 traditional white barbie doll"
Also you : "woman such bitchs day only date chads iTz ovHuer"

Asian girls have also good perks..they don't get fat, they keep looking relatively young even after 35 and are on average more conservatives
gooks conservative? wtf :lul:

Black and asian

my preferences: latinas and whites

not dark skinned black

if theyre cute doesnt matter

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2597 and Deleted member 756
Niggers are ugly. Also, asian, Indian women are ugly. Only good women are white and Latin and maybe Arab.

Id never date bliks and abos, noodlewhores wpuld have to be pretty good looking to be fuckable. Everyone else is fine

I'm a black dude. TBH i am attracted to white women (alot of them are hot) but their promiscuity is a big let down. Like i've met alot of white women in my time and the way they act its like they NEED a man. Whether relationship, fwb, ONS, etc. I know alot of other races are thirsty too but i think white women kinda go overboard with it.

• +1
Reactions: Beetlejuice
Every non white for me

There are beautiful and good hearted people of every race so I would not exclude any for potential dating

That said Latina and slavic are my favourite. Im also often very attracted to black girls and the odd Asian though but it's less common

Aboriginal Australians

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973
I wouldn't date a negress

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6902
LATINA becuase they are kinda

• JFL
Reactions: Lev Peshkov