What roids etc can you use that HAVE ZERO RISK OF HAIR LOSS INCREASE???

bobs_pls

bobs_pls

Master Time Waster
Title

• +1
Reactions: JovanD, Coping, Deleted member 611 and 1 other person
@Intel.Imperitive

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
  • +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended, dogtown, Deleted member 470 and 4 others
Roids are unhealthy af

None. You're always running the risk. If you want the best possible stack that accentuates MPB the slowest, that'd probably be:

Low dose test: 250mg per week max
Moderate dose tbol
And topical RU58841 throughout cycle and during the weeks post cycle.

Don't expect magic gains. You'll just have a slight edge.

My dad has a full head of hair at 53 and I'm too scared to touch any steroid because I don't want to start balding.

• +1
Reactions: JovanD, Coping and bobs_pls
alright boyos, I guess I'll just buy creatine then

alright boyos, I guess I'll just buy creatine then
Don't even bother with creatine. You can get the perfect body without roids. You just need to have excellent diet/training and use non androgenic PEDs when needed.

You just need to have excellent diet/training and use non androgenic PEDs when needed.
PEDs are performance enhancing drugs (as I googled)
doesn't creatine enhance performance?

Well yeah, but all it does is increases your body's reuptake of ATP from ADP, giving you increased energy so that you can pump out one more rep. There's been lots of rumours that creatine can affect yout kidneys and attribute to hairloss. But I'm not so sure how valid those claims are. Creatine is the most researched sports supplement in history. It can help strength goals marginally, but won't do shit when it comes to looksmaxing.
I was referring to PEDs that help with fatloss, anti-catobolism, and protein synthesis.

• +1
Reactions: Phad and bobs_pls

(Low to no hair loss)
- Testosterone
- Primobolan
- Equipoise
- Nandrolone
- Growth Hormone

(POTENTIALLY hair loss)
- Anavar
- Tbol
- Trenbolone
- Dianabol
- Winstrol
- Trestolone

(hairloss risk)
- Anadrol
- Superdrol
- Halotestin
- Check Drops

Stick to the first catagory and you'll be fine

• +1
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate, AspiringChad and bobs_pls
(Low to no hair loss)
- Testosterone
- Primobolan
- Equipoise
- Nandrolone
- Growth Hormone

(POTENTIALLY hair loss)
- Anavar
- Tbol
- Trenbolone
- Dianabol
- Winstrol
- Trestolone

(hairloss risk)
- Anadrol
- Superdrol
- Halotestin
- Check Drops

Masteron is a big risk too

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 147
would fully take roids without a doubt if it wasnt for the hair loss, and effect on the skin

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and Coping
You cant even use creatine lol. Just wait till you go completly bald and start roiding otherwise its over

• +1
Reactions: bobs_pls
None, just go natty

Even steroids need hard work to take effect.
well not necessarily, I heard about some study where there were 3 study groups and 1 control group
and 1st group was just working out, 2nd group was just taking testosterone I think without training, and 3rd group was on test and working out, the control group did nothing of course
3rd group had best musscle gains obviosuly
what could be surprising 2nd group gained more muscle doing NOTHING, just taking roids than the 1st natty group that was training

but I would work anyways though ;-)

• +1
Reactions: androidcel, JovanD and Extra Chromosome
well not necessarily, I heard about some study where there were 3 study groups and 1 control group
and 1st group was just working out, 2nd group was just taking testosterone I think without training, and 3rd group was on test and working out, the control group did nothing of course
3rd group had best musscle gains obviosuly
what could be surprising 2nd group gained more muscle doing NOTHING, just taking roids than the 1st natty group that was training

but I would work anyways though ;-)

If you didnt work you would look like shit though. Because you're body would place the muscle randomly around your body making you look unproportional and unasthetic

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, Deleted member 701 and Extra Chromosome
you're body would place the muscle randomly around your body making you look unproportional and unasthetic
that's dumb
you would gain muscle where you use muscle... so mostly proportionally everywhere
not randomly, nothing happens randomly

that's dumb
you would gain muscle where you use muscle... so mostly proportionally everywhere

If you didnt work out, you would really be using your muscles.

Muscle would be put on your body anywhere the body wants...

You wouldnt have a large chest or shoulders like you would if you worked out...

We've seen this a million times. He took roids and didnt workout. Look at his proportions.

Screenshot 20190211 223336 Chrome

Take roids and dont workout? You're body will randomly put the muscle where ever the fuck it wants.

But go ahead take roids and skip the gym, but dont say I didnt warn you.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and bobs_pls
that's dumb
roids aren't hgh

But go ahead take roids and skip the gym, but dont say I didnt warn you.
Ok, I'll post results in month

But srsly, ok fine that looks shitty, so point for you :)
(although it's stil not "random")

Ok, I'll post results in month

But srsly, ok fine that looks shitty, so point for you :)
(although it's stil not "random")

ur srs gna take roids and not workout...

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, Deleted member 701 and Wincel
sure thing boyo, why u doubt me?

you think I should wait more?

What the point...

Why dont you just workout...

And BTW, that study measured the increase in weight, not muscle. So Natty workout group gained 4lbs, roid group gained 8. 5 or more of those lbs were all water lol... I've been through this study with guys on UKMuscle ages ago. Its inconclusive. I personally lost 8 lbs of water right after my cycle.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel
Why dont you just workout...
at first I thought I'll troll some more... but it's late so whatever

of course, I won't take any roids actually as I value my hair a lot and am already fucking norwooding
I will just continue to work out natty like I did before... with shit results but well that's life

maybe I'll roid when i'm 50yo or something and already bald like someone suggested before ;-)

And BTW, that study measured the increase in weight, not muscle. So Natty workout group gained 4lbs, roid group gained 8. 5 or more of those lbs were all water lol... I've been through this study with guys on UKMuscle ages ago. Its inconclusive. I personally lost 8 lbs of water right after my cycle.
Ok, I believe you, my knowledge is debunked then, thanks :>
Not like I was any knowledgeable in the topic tbh ngl...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 147
at first I thought I'll troll some more... but it's late so whatever

of course, I won't take any roids actually as I value my hair a lot and am already fucking norwooding
I will just continue to work out natty like I did before... with shit results but well that's life

maybe I'll roid when i'm 50yo or something and already bald like someone suggested before ;-)

Ok, I believe you, my knowledge is debunked then, thanks :>
Not like I was any knowledgeable in the topic tbh ngl...
How lazy can you be to cheat and not even be fucked to work out?
Thats like having the answer sheet for a test and failing because you couldnt be fucked to write down the answers

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
Thats like having the answer sheet for a test and failing because you couldnt be fucked to write down the answers
hahaha that's pretty funny but I actually did the exact thing at uni once...
everybody got awesome grades cause we got hold of questions, but I didn't feel like even looking through them xd
still passed though without studying so whatever

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 701
How lazy can you be to cheat and not even be fucked to work out?

He was just trolling lol.

Idk how someone can be on roids and not workout. I'm literally dying to go to the gyms half-way through a cycle. Screaming in school to my female friend "IM GOING TO THE FUCKINGGG GYMMMMM THR FUVKING GYMMM LIDDLE LONAA". Literally just spasming and clenching every muscle in my body. My face getting red due to getting hyed up to go to the gym

I even go 2 times a day sometimes on roids

• +1
Reactions: bobs_pls and Deleted member 701
Have good genetics. Roids only cause hair loss if it's in your genes to begin with

It's a good thing men in my family don't go bald, or else I probably wouldn't have started juicing

He was just trolling lol.

Idk how someone can be on roids and not workout. I'm literally dying to go to the gyms half-way through a cycle. Screaming in school to my female friend "IM GOING TO THE FUCKINGGG GYMMMMM THR FUVKING GYMMM LIDDLE LONAA". Literally just spasming and clenching every muscle in my body. My face getting red due to getting hyed up to go to the gym

I even go 2 times a day sometimes on roids
I wouldnt reccomend you take preworkout then

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and AspiringChad
(Low to no hair loss)
- Testosterone
- Primobolan
- Equipoise
- Nandrolone
- Growth Hormone

(POTENTIALLY hair loss)
- Anavar
- Tbol
- Trenbolone
- Dianabol
- Winstrol
- Trestolone

(hairloss risk)
- Anadrol
- Superdrol
- Halotestin
- Check Drops

Thank you so much for this I needed it

I also know mk677 doesn’t give any hair loss.

True but it aids in muscle gain and it’s a compound that works and is classed just like a steroid is. Alongside clenbuterol.

No. MK-677 isnt a steroid. It isnt even a SARM to be honest. But it does work for sure (50+mg/day tbh), its a Growth Hormone pre-curser.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and AspiringChad