What should I do as a 16 years old?

C

comeonlads

Iron
I have recently turned 16, and I am currently measuring 5'9". Considering that in the country where I live the average height is relatively low, height is not the biggest of my concerns. However, I am aware that I have a considerably high estrogen concentration in my body, since I have few facial hair and above average fat concentration in the lower areas of my body. I started gymceling a month ago and there have been aesthetical results, such as lower fat in my body and face. Also, researching, I decided to probably buy IGF-1 sprays and maybe take exemestane. Do you have any other advice?

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy and Ritalincel
Blast HGH.
Take AI.
DHT gel.
Igf-1 sprays are a scam.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, jefferson, Zeta ascended and 5 others
Take HGH.
Start using Minoxidil
Gymcel.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and comeonlads
Hop on Fin, Test, Vitamin D, HGH, and lift for 2 hours 6x a week. Get 10 hours of sleep a night and eat a perfect diet consisting of lots of meats and vegetables.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Alexanderr, superighteous and 4 others
Hop on Fin, Test, Vitamin D, HGH, and lift for 2 hours 6x a week. Get 10 hours of sleep a night and eat a perfect diet consisting of lots of meats and vegetables.
Fin and test at the same time wut

How important is sleep? I only sleep 5 hours every day

Very important. Although remember: chad eats McDonald’s for lunch and sleeps 5 hours a day and he’s still chad. Everything listed above is just a bonus. You won’t find yourself having my change in facial aesthetics, maybe an inch or two extra in height. This is purely to boost how your mind feels.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, dontgoLAXb4UMAXx, LightingFraud and 1 other person
Ultimately important, your body grows while sleeping, sleeping poorly will result in less growth

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Legitcel and kobecel
Just ldar bro

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Itss_BritneyBishh, androidcel and 2 others
rotmaxx bro

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac and ZyzzReincarnate
-play videogames
-watch anime
-stay indoors
-jerk off
-ignore anyone who tries to be your friend
-dont talk to girls

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, hopemaxxer, Itss_BritneyBishh and 7 others
Blast HGH.
Take AI.
DHT gel.
Igf-1 sprays are a scam.
Get on fin for hair if it's thinning
Watch my skin video
Gymcel (I made a thread on that too. My first one I believe)
Also follow what @Extra Chromosome has said above

• +1
Reactions: comeonlads and Extra Chromosome
  • +1
Reactions: comeonlads and Extra Chromosome
enjoy your youth while you have it because once it’s over, it is over.

• +1
Reactions: comeonlads
just enter the cheat code
Like left right left right upper cut Stupid slut gone suck my nuts Up down up down ayye bitch what? Run it up run it up run it up run it up Like left right left right upper cut Stupid slut gone suck my nuts Up down up down ayye bitch what? Run it up run it up run it up run it up

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: UltraExtremeIntense and comeonlads
Extremestane is goat pubertymaxxing drug. Not only does it suppress estrogen without rebound but also significantly raise IGF-1 and also has a steroid metabolite that's ~20x as strong as dht. If you're natty it will also raise your testosterone.

• +1
Reactions: comeonlads
Extremestane is goat pubertymaxxing drug. Not only does it suppress estrogen without rebound but also significantly raise IGF-1 and also has a steroid metabolite that's ~20x as strong as dht. If you're natty it will also raise your testosterone.
Should I hop on it

we need a drug that can redo puberty

Blast HGH.
Take AI.
DHT gel.
Igf-1 sprays are a scam.
I'm assuming you get hgh from a tor market? even then it seems like it would be hard to find some legit hgh. if i was lower inhib i would probably blast hgh

i delete dht and aromasin of my actual plan and takes this ?

Cocaine

• +1
Reactions: androidcel and Coping
What dosing? 12.5 mg like a pct
I'd start off really now. Like 2mg eod or something and increase from there to the highest amount you can handle.

@AyWiz

• +1
Reactions: AyWiz
I'd start off really now. Like 2mg eod or something and increase from there to the highest amount you can handle.

@AyWiz
Ok the first step is figuring out how to order things past my parents

• +1
Reactions: jefferson
one drug far too much names

Last edited:
28149 Become like this guy

Snd bobs and vagene plss I mail u rupees ??
Hlw...fuck u....u r soo cute my deer

You mother bitch send ft pics darling in xchsnge 4 ruperts

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: dontgoLAXb4UMAXx and Coping
Hlw...fuck u....u r soo cute my deer

You mother bitch send ft pics darling in xchsnge 4 ruperts
JFL this gotta be the funniest comment I seen on this forum NGL :lul::lul::lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BLEG PERSON and Coping
LMAOO this cracked me up tbh ngl Indians are such retarded funny cunts :lul::lul::lul:
Lol ironically India's at my gym always ask for my fucking machine even tho I take 1.5 min breaks at most.

R U DONE WIT DA MACHINE DER ?????

nah dude I'll be here for a while

WHARARART HOW MANY MOER SET

like 10 dude just fuck off

U BITCH FUCK

• JFL
Reactions: CupOfCoffee, jefferson and Coping
Lol ironically India's at my gym always ask for my fucking machine even tho I take 1.5 min breaks at most.

R U DONE WIT DA MACHINE DER ?????

nah dude I'll be here for a while

WHARARART HOW MANY MOER SET

like 10 dude just fuck off

U BITCH FUCK
JFL bro they call like everyday from random companies saying my computer has a virus appearntly and I have to pay them to fix it ASAP lmao they’re the biggest pussies ngl they just talk and shit themselves if some1 does something :lul::lul:

Dont visit this website often so that you wont become overanalyzing autist

• +1
Reactions: dontgoLAXb4UMAXx
JFL bro they call like everyday from random companies saying my computer has a virus appearntly and I have to pay them to fix it ASAP lmao they’re the biggest pussies ngl they just talk and shit themselves if some1 does something :lul::lul:
Jfl. Answer the call like: "YARS HLW I WANT 2 BY TEK SUPPART PLS 4 RUPERTS"

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BLEG PERSON and Coping
drugsmaxx, statistically druggies are more likely to get laid. you could take HGH
Dont visit this website often so that you wont become overanalyzing autist
cope

Fuck off ur 16