What should I do to fix my underdeveloped maxilla

Maxillacel

Maxillacel

Gold
My side profile looks subhuman compared to front. My nose kinda bends down when I smile which looks ugly as fuck. Left side of my nose looks bird like but right side is straight but still bumpy. I have poor under eye support dark circles and scleral show because of droopy lower eyelids. Non existent cheekbones. Left mandible is much more prominent than right mandible. My left temporomandibular joint locks out when I open my mouth wide but right one doesnt at all. My nose burns sometimes when I nosebreathe especially while walking probably because of narrow nasal airways. What should I do about this? Facepulling? MSE? I dont know what to do and its ruining my life.

In before someone comment lefort 3

It is believed that FacePulling can’t work due to it not splitting the maxillary suture, if mewing can split the suture than I can’t see why FP can’t. Invest in a FacePuller and then get MSE/FM.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: EthnicelAscension
How old are you and how long have you mouthbreathed? All your problems seem to root from a bad maxilla

How old are you and how long have you mouthbreathed? All your problems seem to root from a bad maxilla
Im 21 almost 22 and I dont remember mouthbreathing that much. I usually breathed from both mouth and nose at the same time. I have a protruding chin and relatively well developed mandible. I also remember having a blocked nose most of the time guess I was mouthbreathing but not all the time.

Palate expander + face mask

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Rope

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
I dont remember exclusively mouthbreathing but never paid attention to it. Im sure I didnt have proper tongue posture though

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Palate expander + face mask
Im guessing face mask is for pulling the maxilla forward like a facepuller not sure though im gonna look it up

Foreskin removal