Redwhiteandbluepill

Kraken
You looks like you live in a trailer

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Need2Ascend, FootLongDong, Deleted member 1100 and 4 others
You don't look bad, either shave or try to grow a proper beard

You don't look bad, either shave or try to grow a proper beard
Tons of hot guys grow goatees / van dykes like that. Brad pitt decaprio Depp kelly oubre

Start by getting rid of that stupid creepy stache and beard. And maybe pick a style that’s a little less high school and more grown up. You have potential.

Start by getting rid of that stupid creepy stache and beard. And maybe pick a style that’s a little less high school and more grown up. You have potential.
I use Bieber and other tik tokers as fashion sense. I guess most don’t have mustaches but a few do.

I use Bieber and other tik tokers as fashion sense. I guess most don’t have mustaches but a few do.
It’s not mustaches in general, I just think that yours looks creepy. On you. I think you’d look better with more of a Tyler the creator style

I have a giant philtrum.

I have a giant philtrum.

Ok keep the facial hair, but can you grow a real mustache + beard? That will look much better than the lip stache and chin thingy. If you can’t, use minoxidil. And also start incisor chewing and mewing if you aren’t already.

lmao m8 you ain't fooling anyone, your mandible is pathetic

upper face is decent tho, just get more chin height and projection pls
So there’s no point in goatee

You dont look as bad as these fools are claiming. Imagine going on looksmax to roast others that’s actually asking genuine questions. This site is so aids by now

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9511 and metagross
Dude, pls stop those modeling poses, it makes me cringe, you are not gl, those poses make it even more obvious. Your „high school stoner“ style is also cringeworthy.

Dude, pls stop those modeling poses, it makes me cringe, you are not gl, those poses make it even more obvious. Your „high school stoner“ style is also cringeworthy.
What do u suggest?

You dont look as bad as these fools are claiming. Imagine going on looksmax to roast others that’s actually asking genuine questions. This site is so aids by now
It's weird that so many people here keep trolling other users.
It's good to be honest and not to sugarcoat anything, but if you think people look bad, try to give some useful advice atleast.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9511
What do u suggest?
- Get attire for grown ups, that is well fitted. You look 30 yrs so clothes should match that (chinos, dress shirts, loafers, nothing too flashy, rather decent)
- No pink hats or any other hats
- Do something with your hair, curtains might work, currently looks like cliche truck driver
- Get muscles but stay lean
- Beard is needed to cover philtrum and chin, but again, more grown up, George Clooney style

- Get attire for grown ups, that is well fitted. You look 30 yrs so clothes should match that (chinos, dress shirts, loafers, nothing too flashy, rather decent)
- No pink hats or any other hats
- Do something with your hair, curtains might work, currently looks like cliche truck driver
- Get muscles but stay lean
- Beard is needed to cover philtrum and chin, but again, more grown up, George Clooney style
This is interesting.

it’s known in the animal kingdom that other males will discourage bright colors on males in an effort to discourage dishonest mating (a guy getting female attention from just dressing bright or outlandish)

but part of why it works is because females know that it will make guys laugh at me and that I simply don’t care.

This is interesting.

it’s known in the animal kingdom that other males will discourage bright colors on males in an effort to discourage dishonest mating (a guy getting female attention from just dressing bright or outlandish)

but part of why it works is because females know that it will make guys laugh at me and that I simply don’t care.
Hm, you sure it works? Being laughed at implies lowest social status and not caring about it does not really help with that.

But interesting observation with animals, did not know that!