What should I do to prevent acne?

D

Deleted member 5927

Lurker
So I had really fucking bad acne before accutane but it always comes back after I quit it. Only issue is I think I’m experiencing some hair loss from the accutane.

So my question is, how can I fight acne without accutane? Right now my skin is pretty clear but I imagine it will get worse the longer I go without accutane in my system.

What do I do? start taking tretinoin? Anyone got a source for me that ships quick? I’ll need a .025 dose as I have very sensitive skin I’ll have to build up.

Apart from the obvious like acne medication
- Avoid sugar
- Wash face every day, Every night
- Change pillowcase often
- Don't stress out as it can cause acne
- Get sun on skin it clears acne

• +1
Reactions: Need2Ascend and Deleted member 10709
I would've pulled through the accutane tbh

don't you just need to do a cycle and then you're done? you don't need to take it forever

Apart from the obvious like acne medication
- Avoid sugar
- Wash face every day, Every night
- Change pillowcase often
- Don't stress out as it can cause acne
- Get sun on skin it clears acne
You personally got any experience with tretinoin?

I tried retinol: a weak version of tretinoin. The problem is you need to be on it for like 3 months to see results and then stay on it for like a year to keep the results. That doesn't include having to wear sunscreen everywhere cause your skin becomes thin and sensitive

I would've pulled through the accutane tbh
I have taken it like 2 or 3 times now. Like I did a 30mg 5 month course at age 17, then my own megadose 80mg course for like a month and a half a year ago, then now did a 4 month course of 80mg, then 40mg, then 20mg for about 4 months. Only issue is I think if I don’t do anything I’ll still get a lot of acne. My genetics are sort of fucked like that. So I’m looking into tretinoin. I still have a 5 month supply of accutane by the way, it’s just I think I might be experiencing some hair loss from the accutane and I already have really thin hair I DO NOT want to have permanent hair loss from accutane.

relying on drugs for your acne, makes you dependent on them, for a longer time than just doing naturally,
Deal with caution with random drugs/creams people recommend, you can easily fuck yourself up.

tl;dr go see a dermatologist or follow @me myself and I 's post it's prertty good.

• +1
Reactions: Need2Ascend and Deleted member 12146
I tried retinol: a weak version of tretinoin. The problem is you need to be on it for like 3 months to see results and then stay on it for like a year to keep the results. That doesn't include having to wear sunscreen everywhere cause your skin becomes thin and sensitive
I’m fine with rubbing some cream on my face to get clear skin. I tried retinol it didn’t fucking work for me unfortunately. Accutane is the only thing that ever did anything but I’m not accepting hair loss as part of my life. Looking for other routes.

I’m fine with rubbing some cream on my face to get clear skin. I tried retinol it didn’t fucking work for me unfortunately. Accutane is the only thing that ever did anything but I’m not accepting hair loss as part of my life. Looking for other routes.
Tretinoin is retinol on steroids. If you're desperate u can try tretinoin

relying on drugs for your acne, makes you dependent on them, for a longer time than just doing naturally,
Deal with caution with random drugs/creams people recommend, you can easily fuck yourself up.

tl;dr go see a dermatologist or follow @me myself and I 's post it's prertty good.
Dude I already went to a dermatologist they can’t do anything for you. All they do is prescribe you the same shit I am talking about.

Also hilariously enough I’ve dealt with acne for so many years I know more about the medications than most derms themselves. I am here to listen to personal advice from people who have acne and fixed it, I know a lot of members here use retinA.

So I had really fucking bad acne before accutane but it always comes back after I quit it. Only issue is I think I’m experiencing some hair loss from the accutane.

So my question is, how can I fight acne without accutane? Right now my skin is pretty clear but I imagine it will get worse the longer I go without accutane in my system.

What do I do? start taking tretinoin? Anyone got a source for me that ships quick? I’ll need a .025 dose as I have very sensitive skin I’ll have to build up.
Read my posts in this one: https://looksmax.org/threads/a-lot-...in-what-kind-of-diet-gets-rid-of-acne.304256/

do

an

elimination

diet

• +1
Reactions: Bobelbrah
The acne will return. It's over...