What should I look out for in blood test when I start taking sarms/steriods? (Roidcels GTFIH)

Z

Zeta ascended

Kraken
Once my cut is over I might start using sarms/steriods for a faster bulk. I know to check my testoserone levels before and after my cycle. I will make sure to be bulking for at least 2 weeks before I get blood work to raise my testosterone after my cut. What else should I look for? Where do I even get blood tested anyway?
@Intel.Imperitive @jefferson @Extra Chromosome

Last edited:
Look for blood to make sure you got blood tested.

• +1
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr
T levels to keep suppression in check
E levels, because I heard some people get higher E although sarms shouldnt do that

At least those two

• +1
Reactions: .👽. and Zeta ascended
T levels to keep suppression in check
Can my current calorie suppress my testosterone? (Averaging 500-600 calorie deficit per day) My sex drive has gone down since I started my cut. How long should I wait after my cut is over before I get my testosterone checked?

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
Can my current calorie suppress my testosterone? (Averaging 500-600 calorie deficit per day) My sex drive has gone down since I started my cut. How long should I wait after my cut is over before I get my testosterone checked?
It wont
As for the bloods, @jefferson would know more.

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended
I did T and E and I'm about to order LGD

inb4 no gains
inb4 nw3
inb4 t suppression
inb4 high e

Testosterone
Free testosterone
Dihydrotestosterone
Estradiol
SHGB

Check basic blood, kidney, liver panels as well.

• Love it
Reactions: noped
A basic hormonal panel (LH, FSH, Testosterone Total, Estradiol) to see ur baseline and can assess where your numbers should be after post cycle therapy to know if you fully recovered.

A cholesterol panel is honestly the second if not the most important. SARMs and Steroids trash your lipids really badly so you really need to see where it's at natty. But ur probably gonna do it anyways so just make sure to do a shitton of cardio and stay away from trans fats and omega 6 fats (I think). Keeping estrogen in check will also help prevent BP spikes or high BP, last thing u want is too much water retention from skyrocketed estrogen which will only strain your heart even more.

IMO you should just forget about SARMs and go straight into a basic testosterone cycle for enhacement. LGD and RAD (according to a ton of bloodwork and cycle reports on PED forums) strain your lipids so badly and crash testosterone in the 100-200s, they also arent studied as much so you're going to have no idea how to deal with side effects or even know which side effects to excpect. Might as well get the most bang for your buck if you're going to shutdown your hormonal axis so just go with testosterone. Atleast with something like testosterone that's been studied, you will pretty much know how to deal with each side effect and where it's coming from. Most of the time it's estrogen management but if you're really lean and do a reasonable dose you won't need to worry about it.

EDIT: Another thing is getting ur AST/ASL checked (I believe this should be incluced in ur standard metabolic panel but this only matters if you're taking an oral to see how much you're straining your liver.
wait wtf this thread is from april i just wasted my time typing all this

Last edited: