What should I take to grow my facial bones?

Blackout.xl

Blackout.xl

Retired.
I’m 18 and tryna grow my facial bones, what vitamins and stuff should I take? I already got mastic gum for chewing but I need optimal results.

• +1
Reactions: Damcheus
I'm not an expert but I doubt that's even possible, mate. You can do mewing for a better tongue posture, one way is to "tongue-chew".

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer, Final and Blackout.xl
megadose k2 and d3

• +1
Reactions: GoMadAndSTFU
oestomies or implants

or

rope

thats the only way

Well one way that definitely works is taking gh, but that shit is expensive and you're not supposed to be taking it at a young age.

You could try with some roids, but I don't know how much they actually affect bone growth.

As for vitamins and minerals you should definitely take vitamin D3 (most people are deficient, and it supports calcium absorption), calcium supps, magnesium, zinc and vitamin K2 (which is absent in western diet)

Other ways of growing bones might be applying pressure to your bones, by Chewing, mewing and stuff like that, as it's known that forces applied to bones cause them to adapt to resist them.
Also its been seen that people with stronger masseter actually have broader Jaws.

You don't have to expect huge changes.
I started this maxing stuff when I was 17, almost a year ago and I got way better looking by dropping bodyfat and doing lots of facial exercises and taking supplement to max out my testosterone and gh by training and intermittent fasting.
Jaw got definitely wider, as not I have a slightly visible gonial angle and my cheekbones and bro ridges got thicker, on top of having gotten rid of scleral show and shortening my eyes height (training to squint unconsciously)

• +1
Reactions: Slothcel
Well one way that definitely works is taking gh, but that shit is expensive and you're not supposed to be taking it at a young age.

You could try with some roids, but I don't know how much they actually affect bone growth.

As for vitamins and minerals you should definitely take vitamin D3 (most people are deficient, and it supports calcium absorption), calcium supps, magnesium, zinc and vitamin K2 (which is absent in western diet)

Other ways of growing bones might be applying pressure to your bones, by Chewing, mewing and stuff like that, as it's known that forces applied to bones cause them to adapt to resist them.
Also its been seen that people with stronger masseter actually have broader Jaws.

You don't have to expect huge changes.
I started this maxing stuff when I was 17, almost a year ago and I got way better looking by dropping bodyfat and doing lots of facial exercises and taking supplement to max out my testosterone and gh by training and intermittent fasting.
Jaw got definitely wider, as not I have a slightly visible gonial angle and my cheekbones and bro ridges got thicker, on top of having gotten rid of scleral show and shortening my eyes height (training to squint unconsciously)
What’d you do for jaw widening and brow ridge growth?

What’d you do for jaw widening and brow ridge growth?
Well what I did was taking supplements (vitd D 5000IU, optizinc 30mg/
zinc picolinate 50mg (alternating the 2 zincs obviously, not on the dame day), magnesium 200mg).
Zinc, magnesium and vit D definitely increase your testosterone levels iF you are deficient.

Eating healthy, dropping all sugars (0 sugar), intermittent fast and weight training to increase hgh levels.

On top of that you could try dropping your bodyfat, as fat could be covering your bones, and you want to get rid of that. Ideal bodyfat is around 12% for face aesthetics.

On top of that I mewed the whole year pretty much 24/7, keeping constant pressure on the palate (not going too strong though, as it could cause tmd) and Chewing from time to time (beware of tmd, dont chew too often)

On top of that the other year I did some exercises for zygomaticus muscles (keeping a smile for 10 minutes concentrating on widening my mouth as much as possible for 5 sets (did this for a month every day) ) that definitely got them stan out a little more (but caused temporary nasolabial folds that eventually got away) nothing exceptional, but I think it was worth it.

Also if you have a low hyoid there are some exercises that can help you move it a little higher at rest. You basically just Wide open your mouth as fast as possible (beware for your tmj) for some times. I didn't do it as My hyoid is not that bad.

For brow ridge i don't really know. I'd just higher testosterone and hgh, I don't think there's much you can do about it non surgically.

I go again saying that by the time I got into looksmaxing I was 17 so the changes were supported by my natural gh levels being pretty high.

• +1
Reactions: Slothcel, CarlSagan96 and Deleted member 2846
zinc picolinate 50mg (alternating the 2 zincs obviously, not on the dame day), magnesium 200mg).
Zinc, magnesium and vit D definitely increase your testosterone levels iF you are deficient.

Eating healthy, dropping all sugars (0 sugar), intermittent fast and weight training to increase hgh levels.

On top of that you could try dropping your bodyfat, as fat could be covering your bones, and you want to get rid of that. Ideal bodyfat is around 12% for face aesthetics.

On top of that I mewed the whole year pretty much 24/7, keeping constant pressure on the palate (not going too strong though, as it could cause tmd) and Chewing from time to time (beware of tmd, dont chew too often)

On top of that the other year I did some exercises for zygomaticus muscles (keeping a smile for 10 minutes concentrating on widening my mouth as much as possible for 5 sets (did this for a month every day) ) that definitely got them stan out a little more (but caused temporary nasolabial folds that eventually got away) nothing exceptional, but I think it was worth it.

Also if you have a low hyoid there are some exercises that can help you move it a little higher at rest. You basically just Wide open your mouth as fast as possible (beware for your tmj) for some times. I didn't do it as My hyoid is not that bad.

For brow ridge i don't really know. I'd just higher testosterone and hgh, I don't think there's much you can do about it non surgically.

I go again saying that by the time I got into looksmaxing I was 17 so the changes were supported by my natural gh levels being pretty high.
Thanks for that boss. I’m gonna need it

megadose k2 and d3
That won't do anything for facial bones

How did you not experience a copper deficiency from taking that much zinc?

Nvm actually it might increase bone mass, probably still won't tho

Last edited:

Nvm actually it might increase bone mass, probably still won't tho
I took 1 day optizinc which contains 6,2mg elemental zinc and other minerals such as copper, and the other day 50mg picolinate.

Also I forgot to add a couple things:
-I drink a shit ton of water, I don't know whether it has an impact on hormones or bones, but last year I've been drinking 4/5 liter per day and I feel way better (and seem leaner)
-I didn't test it, but this might be the real shit when it comes to growing bone mass BEWARE GUYS:
The other day I've seen a guy post about stem cells being able to increase bone mass, right? Fasting for like 3 days increases them by a lot, and it might actually provide some bone mass. Don't know whether the amount of stem cells is relevenat though, and haven't been able to test it yet. If anyone wants to try to do it and leave a feedback that'd be cool!
Only thing you are supposed to be fasting not too frequently, like twice a month atmost

• +1
Reactions: CarlSagan96