i charge scooters and make fat money with little effort tbh

what side hustles r good to explore?

stfu idiot

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: paranakee and PubertyMaxxer
do job or business with idea

buy crap on aliexpress and resell local

when i was younger i did this with spy cameras that looked like garage door remotes, got them for 4€ sold them for 15, this was before aliexpress started being popular, i even sold to some policemen when there was no bodycams around

the hard thing is finding the ideal thing to sell

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Patient A
I used to purchase a lot of Levi's and Dsquared2 jeans in Turkey for a very cheap price (the Levi's and Dsquared jeans you buy from the original stores are actually made in countries such as Turkey in case you didn't know) and I brought all of them to the Netherlands and sold them online for a good price and I made a lot of money with this.

I spent all this money on buying food jfl (steaks and eggs).

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Patient A, amorfati and IWantToMax
i jerk my cock and play with my pubic hair at the same time

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: paranakee, Kristin, Patient A and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: doncel
buy crap on aliexpress and resell local

when i was younger i did this with spy cameras that looked like garage door remotes, got them for 4€ sold them for 15, this was before aliexpress started being popular, i even sold to some policemen when there was no bodycams around

the hard thing is finding the ideal thing to sell
Where to sell? Online shop?
How do i know if the market is not saturated?
I am browsing on alibaba every day, and found a lot if interesting stuff to import.
Still i dont know if it will be worth competing against all of the other shops.
Maybe dropshipping?

Where to sell? Online shop?
How do i know if the market is not saturated?
I am browsing on alibaba every day, and found a lot if interesting stuff to import.
Still i dont know if it will be worth competing against all of the other shops.
Maybe dropshipping?

dropshipping is too saturated

i sold on local second hand websites, every country has their popular ones, also good thing is that if you sell local, all the money is in cash...

look for items that look interesting to you, when you find one, see if other people sell it, i was the only selling those in my city, but this was like in 2009 when people werent familiar with aliexpress or even smart online shopping, i still tried to find something "exotic" enough

if no one sells, go for it, buy a few units and see if they sell fast
if only a few sell it, sell cheaper
if too many sell it, dont bother

also its good if the item is something that people isnt familiar with its price... everybody knows a can of soda is about 1€, so you could never sell at 3€, you know what i mean? it has to be "exploitable", so that you can inflate the price enough for decent profit

i wanted to jump the wagon again last year reselling stuff again and still after one year i havent sold all... but its about trying different items

Last edited: