what skincare experts have to say about using moisturizer, and then using sunscreen? is there any risk of forming alcohol or lowering the effect

Eduardo DOV

Eduardo DOV

Kraken
of the sunscreen ???

You should be using moisturiser and then sunscreen. I'm not sure what you're asking?

• +1
Reactions: Ethnicsmatter
You should be using moisturiser and then sunscreen. I'm not sure what you're asking?

My concern is about compounds of the moisturizer reacting with compounds of the sunscreen,
producing something unwanted, like reducing the effect of the sunscreen or forming an alcohol that will dry out the face.

My concern is about compounds of the moisturizer reacting with compounds of the sunscreen,
producing something unwanted, like reducing the effect of the sunscreen or forming an alcohol that will dry out the face.
Yeah nah you're good.
Apply moisturiser, wait for it to absorb, apply the sunscreen. You won't have an issue.

• +1
Reactions: Ethnicsmatter, Dicklet.4.3, gymislife and 1 other person
wtf where did you get the alcohol stuff from? can that shit just form on your face?

• JFL
Reactions: Eduardo DOV
wtf where did you get the alcohol stuff from? can that shit just form on your face?
if u put one compund than u put other compound that both together form alchol, in theory it would. why not.

but if its absorbed, than no.

if u put one compund than u put other compound that both together form alchol, in theory it would. why not.

but if its absorbed, than no.
get drunk using moisturizer and sunscreen theory bro[/QUOTE]

and anyway i think u'd feel if ur face starts drying

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Ethnicsmatter and DutchPrettyBoy
I think its also important to note that if its alcohol specifically that you're worried about, a massive amount of sunscreens contain alcohol.

• +1
Reactions: Ethnicsmatter
I think its also important to note that if its alcohol specifically that you're worried about, a massive amount of sunscreens contain alcohol.
yeah but they mix with other things, dont they ???

hokyfuark, I bought this sunscreen to daily use. But then I realized they say its for beach and pool, "extreme situations"
maybe it has alcohol and other shit that is not recommended to use daily.
they also sell this other one for daily use, same price, and its written "moisturize":

think I'll buy this one, and use the other when I go out.

I wonder what is the difference between the two if they are the same price, same amount etc.

yeah but they mix with other things, dont they ???

hokyfuark, I bought this sunscreen to daily use. But then I realized they say its for beach and pool, "extreme situations"
maybe it has alcohol and other shit that is not recommended to use daily.
they also sell this other one for daily use, same price, and its written "moisturize":

think I'll buy this one, and use the other when I go out.

I wonder what is the difference between the two if they are the same price, same amount etc.
So alcohol in sunscreen is usually there to lower the viscosity and to stop it feeling so greasy. Considering you're likely going to be putting it over the top of a moisturiser, you should be okay in terms of it being overly drying. I personally try to avoid it if I can, but I've got incredibly dry skin so even over a moisturiser it can be a problem for me.

• +1
Reactions: Eduardo DOV