What social group would you rather? Cheerleader effect or brutally mogging the rest of your group?

What would you rather

• Total voters
mikeock

mikeock

Platinum
Cheerleader effect: hanging out with Chads to get some of their residual halo. Example:

Brutal mogging: making sure you are the most gl by far in your social group. Example:

hPgF7nl.png

Which group would you rather be in?

why is this even a q?

If you are constantly thinking about how you look and feel insecure around better looking people you are as good as incel even if Chad

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery, Bennett, BigBoy and 5 others
Cheerleader effect: hanging out with Chads to get some of their residual halo. Example:

Brutal mogging: making sure you are the most gl by far in your social group. Example:

hPgF7nl.png

Which group would you rather be in?

Over for rice

none. better off alone.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
If you are constantly thinking about how you look and feel insecure around better looking people you are as good as incel even if Chad

Post this on reddit, not on a psl forum.

Jfl you need to be like 6 ft 4 and Model face to run brutal mogging game.
Unless your friend group is full of rainbow six siege asians

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: randomguy1235, Justttt, MentalCel and 13 others
Jfl you need to be like 6 ft 4 and Model face to run brutal mogging game.
Unless your friend group is full of rainbow six siege asians
yeh I have a group with full of dnd nerds tbh

still not sure which one is better

yeh I have a group with full of dnd nerds tbh

still not sure which one is better
I would say in your case The nerds are slightly better .

2nd one for sure

I remember the first time i got brutally mogged a couple of months ago to absolute disbelief

This 6´5, 8 PSL model with huge frame walked the amsterdam streets (literally looked like thom strijd literally never saw a person that goodlooking irl), i was utterly invincible.
Women desire the highest PSL and couldnt care less about a high PSL guy if they found a guy with even 0.5 PSL higher then him (brutal truth)

• +1
Reactions: randomguy1235, Deleted member 3195, Pietrosiek and 1 other person
2nd one for sure

I remember the first time i got brutally mogged a couple of months ago to absolute disbelief

This 6´5, 8 PSL model with huge frame walked the amsterdam streets (literally looked like thom strijd literally never saw a person that goodlooking irl), i was utterly invincible.
Women desire the highest PSL and couldnt care less about a high PSL guy if they found a guy with even 0.5 PSL higher then him (brutal truth)

I also got mogged to oblivion for the first time in my 30 years this year. I used to think I'm an 8 until in July, Norwood reaper came calling and in the same month there was a pageant next to my house and I somehow ended up hanging out with the male models. I could feel my T lowering in their presence. Got my hair transplant and shoe lifts now, I should be able to hang with those models by next year when my transplants grow out.

"french boys"

• +1
Reactions: Sasaz2 and Deleted member 685
"French"

• +1
Reactions: Sasaz2
Never noticed cherleader effect irl tbh

Yes I would like to go around getting perpetually mogged by everyone around me with no escape

That sounds much better than mogging everyone around me

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Wannabe6ft2, Sasaz2, mikeock and 2 others
Yes I would like to go around getting perpetually mogged by everyone around me with no escape

Based and cuckpilled

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
Are you retarded?

• +1
Reactions: Wannabe6ft2, Slayer, Deleted member 656 and 1 other person
Brutal mogging

Brutal mogging my model friends

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
why is this even a q?

See how the normies in the back are getting haloed by the Tyrones in the front of this video. Cheerleader effect is legit, even women use it

i'd love to even just mog one person fml

IS IT EVEN A FUCKING QUESTION? OF COURSE MOGGING, GETTING MOGGED BY OTHER DUDES IS THE WORST THING THAT CAN HAPPEND, REMEMBER WOMEN FIND ATTRACTIVE DUDES THAT ARE THE BEST IN THE GROUP, SO IF YOU'RE CHADLITE AND YOU'RE MOGGED BY CHADS YOU WILL GET NOTHING, WHILE YOU WILL BE A SLAYER WHEN YOU'RE WITH SUBHUMANS AND YOU MOG THEM, WOMEN VIEW YOU AS THE BEST GUY
2nd one for sure

I'M GETTING MOGGED BY MY CLASSMATES EVERYDAY AND I CAN'T TAKE THAT ANYMORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Images2

I wanna mog everyone around me and feel like a god like this

Brutal mog.

Chad residual doesn’t exist. They will ignore the subhuman and only focus on the chads

656.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656