What steroids to take while bulking?

D

DrillPenis8003

Iron
if it matters, I'm 16 and my dad started losing his hair around his mid thirties. I'm 5'7 60kg idk about bf but I'm not skinny fat. Just skinny, no love handles or a belly just skinny. I've been following a PPL routine posted on r/fitness for 3 weeks now and I've made some good progress but I want to fuck a highschool skank before I graduate so I need quick gains.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2756
Post physique boyo, probably not worth it to take steroids at 16 and I don't know if high school girls are into roided mongrels.

• +1
Reactions: middayshowers and Mateusz74
Post physique boyo, probably not worth it to take steroids at 16 and I don't know if high school girls are into roided mongrels.
better to look bigger than skinny. and at what age can I do them? I turn 17 soon so is 17-18 good?

better to look bigger than skinny. and at what age can I do them? I turn 17 soon so is 17-18 good?

I'm not an expert but I would wait till at least 20.... if not more like 25. Start gymcelling naturally for now. If you're worried about highschool girls don't be, I'm 20 and have been with 17 year olds.

Cbf giving you any information about training, diet or if you should even consider steroids at your age. But if you are going to do it and want the biggest bang for your buck.

Run 600 mg of test for 20 weeks straight.

Manage your estrogen, use fin if you care about hair and take 20 mg of dbol a day or whatever oral you want. Eat at maintanance or slightly over.

• +1
Reactions: jefferson
I’d wait until atleast 18. I rounded at 18 and it didn’t fuck me up but I do regret it and wonder if I would have grown maybe an extra inch taller had I not

I’d wait until atleast 18. I rounded at 18 and it didn’t fuck me up but I do regret it and wonder if I would have grown maybe an extra inch taller had I not
ur right but idk I don't think u will grow any taller. legit stopped growing after I hit 14. not a single cm. are there any recommendations u have for roids?

ur right but idk I don't think u will grow any taller. legit stopped growing after I hit 14. not a single cm. are there any recommendations u have for roids?
If you’ve stopped growing then it’s probably okay, but things like your shoulders could still get wider, I’d do a low dose test base + an oral that way you can do like a 6 week cycle and then pct and don’t have to stay on for ages to make gains

Don't do it

Cbf giving you any information about training, diet or if you should even consider steroids at your age. But if you are going to do it and want the biggest bang for your buck.

Manage your estrogen, use fin if you care about hair and take 20 mg of dbol a day or whatever oral you want. Eat at maintanance or slightly over.

Dbol will quite literally rape your headline. Fin will only block testosterones conversion to DHT, other androgens will still bind to the hair follicles and cause miniaturization.

• +1
Reactions: middayshowers and autistic_tendencies
You need to make gains natural before you hop on steroids, steroids don’t automatically give you a good physique
Also ur 16? Come back to idea after a bare minimum of 4-5 years of lifting.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
Don’t touch the bulking shit or you’re a coping subhuman

Dbol will quite literally rape your headline. Fin will only block testosterones conversion to DHT, other androgens will still bind to the hair follicles and cause miniaturization.
Yeah, i mean he could run Var but it's often a different compound. Tbol might be milder than dbol but it's only 20mg so shouldnt be too bad. It's not like he's on tren/mast/drol or some stupid shit. If it was me only I woukd stick to just Test and raise or lower it accordingly. He coukd also try nandralone if fin is not an option dhn conbersion or eq / primo. But I think he just wants ti add like 20lbs or so and 6 months on 600mg of T and some dbol shoukd do it. Imo

It's a bad idea at that age. Just train natty, you can achieve a impressive physique in 2 years

dont do it, you will fuck your natural testosterone permanently and be reliant on trt for rest of your life. also you'll probably get gyno and loose all your gains with crashed t levels

Why only at maintenance? I thought you are supposed to eat a lot during cycle

Who cares about HS girls? Milfs are the thing.

if it matters, I'm 16 and my dad started losing his hair around his mid thirties. I'm 5'7 60kg idk about bf but I'm not skinny fat. Just skinny, no love handles or a belly just skinny. I've been following a PPL routine posted on r/fitness for 3 weeks now and I've made some good progress but I want to fuck a highschool skank before I graduate so I need quick gains.
Not a single word phaggit

Why only at maintenance? I thought you are supposed to eat a lot during cycle

Oh shit sorry, Maintanance for your goal weight so eat as if you weigh 80kgs. There really is nothing to gain from traditional bulking, it's more sustainable seeing as he will be eating more for a long time and only weighs 60kgs at the moment, also it's better to gain a little less muscle and very little to no fat than an extra lb or 2 of muscle and 20lbs of extra fat. (Notice I recommend a 20 week bulk cycle)

• +1
Reactions: Rimcel