What stretch/stretches give you the best height gains?

Deleted member 1973

Deleted member 1973

pastebin.com/Tb8AYcyk
lordosis, minor scoliosis, 5'2, torso shorter than legs.

Can I expect 2 in. increase in height?

• JFL
Reactions: PYT
LL stretch

• JFL
Reactions: Arvenas, Deleted member 5912, Baldingman1998 and 1 other person
lordosis, minor scoliosis, 5'2, torso shorter than legs.

Can I expect 2 in. increase in height?

go over here, i used to be 5'4", they made me 6'1"

• Hmm...
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7313, Deleted member 3163, Deleted member 1751 and 1 other person
yes, im typing from hospital as we speak, ive been here for the psat 9 months, i will be 6'4" by september

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: HurtfulVanity, Deleted member 5912, Mexicanboi and 6 others
"The combination of increased weight on joints with potentially greater laxity during pregnancy could lead to permanent structural changes in feet"
"Studies have reported increases in foot length, width, and volume during pregnancy.15, 16 The increased foot width has been attributed to downward movement of the head of the talus in the context of body weight and relaxin effects on the arch, the first metatarsophalangeal joint and the subtalar joint during pregnancy.17"
"Relaxin caused marked increases in pelvic height and width, as well as in the rate of linear increase (cm/day) of these parameters (p less than 0.05). "
"Taken together, these findings suggested that in female, increased relaxin level may result in undesirable effects on the articular cartilage "
"In view that relaxin affects both osteoclast and osteoblast, therefore this hormone is involved in bone remodeling process, and stimulation of osteoblast by RLX2 suggests that this hormone is potentially useful in the treatment of bone condition such as osteoporosis."

"That with the right relaxin formulation (H1, H2, and H3) to certain areas close to the sutures of the human body, ie the pelvic joints and the sutures on the sides of the intervertebral discs, you would be able to increase a persons height by making the irregular bones in the skeletal structure grow larger volumetrically by adding more layers on the we combine the intravenous injections of relaxin formulation with manipulation techniques aka physical therapy to straighten out the lumbar-pelvic area, what would be seen would be a permanent height increase"

Neck stretch via rope attached to the ceiling

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, KDA Player and Merlix