What supplements can I use to be more whiter?

Ritzy2KReborn

Ritzy2KReborn

Unaware Currycel
I'm a curry, and I know that just having white skin won't make me a white person. My facial features obviously do not resemble a white person. But I want to look fairer than most Indians. What supplements can I use to make my skin fairer? I heard about Glutathione but I also read that its useless if consumed orally. What are some ways to become whiter than I already am? I want to avoid skin bleaching for now.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Limerencel, Extra Chromosome and RichardSpencel
Image result for bleach bottle

• +1
Reactions: AyWiz, Extra Chromosome, x30001 and 2 others

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Extra Chromosome and ZyzzReincarnate
Mix your shit with 1 table spoon of ur cum and rub it all over your face make it stay for half an hour and then wash it gently with ur urine ...try this method for 3 months ..it will do wonders for ur skin srs

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Steve bachall, Zeta ascended, Extra Chromosome and 4 others
Mix your shit with 1 table spoon of ur cum and rub it all over your face make it stay for half an hour and then wash it gently with ur urine ...try this method for 3 months ..it will do wonders for ur skin srs
Stop giving retarded advice

You have to let the cum and shit on your face for at least 2 hours so it fully hardens and your skin can absorb all nutrients

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1139, Steve bachall, Zeta ascended and 4 others
Stop giving retarded advice

You have to let the cum and shit on your face for at least 2 hours so it fully hardens and your skin can absorb all nutrients
Keep coping... half an hour is enough for the skin to absorb. the nutrients from the shit and cum ....u cant bear the smell of the shit for straight two hours
This is me before trying this therapy in my childhood

Attachments

• images (21).jpeg
    images (21).jpeg
    26.2 KB · Views: 23
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended, UndercovrNormie and NickGurr
I'm a curry, and I know that just having white skin won't make me a white person. My facial features obviously do not resemble a white person. But I want to look fairer than most Indians. What supplements can I use to make my skin fairer? I heard about Glutathione but I also read that its useless if consumed orally. What are some ways to become whiter than I already am? I want to avoid skin bleaching for now.
  • foundation cream
  • sunscreen twice a day

did you get this advice from @ZUZZCEL your curry gymcel brother?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: jefferson, Ritzy2KReborn and androidcel
There's been a lot of aspiring MJmaxxer recently tbh

Talk to MJs record producers

Vitamin C 2-5g per day