What supplements do you use?

fobos

fobos

Toxic
For now I only use 500 mg Vitamin C and 25 mg Zinc. For gymmaxing I only use 60 g Whey Powder

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Lorsss, Linkzo9 and Deleted member 206
@Intel.Imperitive post your stack

• +1
Reactions: kobecel
What's your thoughts on multivitamin?

I personally think it's bullshit
Yeah I agree, but what different does it make purchasing them individually? Assuming you eat a somewhat well-balanced diet your daily intake should already be covered, vitamin supplements seems like a cope IMO.

Super male vitality

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome, Unmasked, Kenma and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: Golgo13
Just ashwagandha right now and occasionally L-Arginine if I'm going out and want to help with whiskey dick

I have a ZMA supplement but I have no idea if it's bullshit or not so I haven't been taking it

i will be maybe running this. After long bones are closed but clavicles are still open i gonna try framemaxx with other stack
Both my stack and Madness' stack will work for frame as long as the clavicle plates are open, but I think roids might work even better.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
Both my stack and Madness' stack will work for frame as long as the clavicle plates are open, but I think roids might work even better.
Im probably not getting on roids tbh, but im thinking about stack that is designed for purely frame growth not height growth. Btw what do you think about vitamin K2 for faster bone remodeling trough mewing, chewing and facepulling?

• +1
Reactions: Wincel
Im probably not getting on roids tbh, but im thinking about stack that is designed for purely frame growth not height growth. Btw what do you think about vitamin K2 for faster bone remodeling trough mewing, chewing and facepulling?
I'd like to see the frame growth stack, I can't imagine there would be a non-roid way for frame gains that would be any different than mine. Yeah I think K2 theory is built around the fact that it works as an aromatase inhibitor, so some people get increased bone remodeling and also bone growth with incredibly high doses. Any supplement you can buy at walmart isn't going to cut it, look for something called "peak k2" and remember, MK4 not MK7.

• +1
I'd like to see the frame growth stack, I can't imagine there would be a non-roid way for frame gains that would be any different than mine. Yeah I think K2 theory is built around the fact that it works as an aromatase inhibitor, so some people get increased bone remodeling and also bone growth with incredibly high doses. Any supplement you can buy at walmart isn't going to cut it, look for something called "peak k2" and remember, MK4 not MK7.
Ok thanks for information, are you making thread about facepulling at some point? I was talking about vitamin k2 megadose btw.

Ok thanks for information, are you making thread about facepulling at some point? I was talking about vitamin k2 megadose btw.
Yes I am making a thread about facepulling, can't set a release date though.
Have you found a stack for frame growth? I hope its not some retard just making a less effective stack than mine but labeled it as "frame gainz" so people think it will work any better in that aspect. You either increase testosterone or increase growth hormone, tren is the best for frame and my stack is the best for height and the second best for frame, assuming you aren't filthy rich and couldn't do Madness' stack or HGH. Just use my stack tbh.

I could've easily labeled it "framemaxing" and it wouldn't be false information

• +1
Yes I am making a thread about facepulling, can't set a release date though.
Have you found a stack for frame growth? I hope its not some retard just making a less effective stack than mine but labeled it as "frame gainz" so people think it will work any better in that aspect. You either increase testosterone or increase growth hormone, tren is the best for frame and my stack is the best for height and the second best for frame, assuming you aren't filthy rich and couldn't do Madness' stack or HGH. Just use my stack tbh.
My budget is pretty limited tbh, i might just stick with your stack and start roids later tbh

• +1
Reactions: Wincel
Currently: Multimineral, Zinc, Magnesium, Fish oil, beta carotene, Vitamin d3

Might start adding: Complete multivitamin, K2, Gelatin collagen

Nothing, should I be using something?

finasteride and sometimes get vit d pills when the weather is shit and cant get enough vit d from sun ngl

semen

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
Collagen
Biotin

• +1
Are collagen sups bullshit or has your skin actually changed from it?
It did help surprisingly.
I thought it bs in the beginning tbh.
But it depends on the brand too.
Not all of them work.
So far the best ones I've personally tried and bought repeatedly are from Japan.
Including this
Thach otsuka collagen jelly 77500mg vi viet quat climbingroseshopcom d

It got rid of the fine lines on my forehead and around the eyes.
Skin became supple and more "bouncy"? :unsure:
Plus it got rid of skin dryness.

Attachments

• thach-collagen-otsuka-skin-c-nhat-ban.jpg
    thach-collagen-otsuka-skin-c-nhat-ban.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 22
  • +1
Reactions: kobecel and Bluepill
Solgar Biotin only for beardmaxing minox I am going to stop biotin once beardmaxxed,

Rosita cod liver oil 1tbs a day (expensive), country life vitamin K2 smooth melts, Solgar Liquid Calcium Magnesium Citrate with Vitamin D3.

For now I only use 500 mg Vitamin C and 25 mg Zinc. For gymmaxing I only use 60 g Whey Powder
exactly the same

Not all of them work.
So far the best ones I've personally tried and bought repeatedly are from Japan.
Including this View attachment 25269
Thank you. Another product to my endless list.

psylibin husks
lecithin
zinc
copper
copewagandha
glucosamine
astaxanthin
beta carotene
vit d3
vit b complex
vit e

Not all of them work.
Including this View attachment 25269
Damn any before/after pictures?

So for what reason did you purchase vitamin and zinc? I bought one myself hopping it would improve my skin but its completely useless tbh.
I have underactive thyroid and I was recommended Zinc, Vit C and Selenium by my doctor

1 carotene pill everyday for skin color
1 taurine gram everyday to make the metabolism slower

Vitamin D to make up for my vampire rotting.

I take the exact same ammount of zinc, but through tablet form, is that good?

I inject monstrous amounts of vitamin B.

testE, npp, mastE, aromasin, prami, whey, metamucil, cream of tartar, nac, b6, melatonin, mk677
I inject monstrous amounts of vitamin B.
What benefit do you get from that?

• +1