Iron
I have high testosterone but I just want a little boost

• Ugh..
Reactions: Dicklet.4.3
inject

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 245 and Methylate
going from high testosterone to a little bit higher doesnt matter as long as you are natural the difference will be utterly negligible unless you are at the lower end of the bell curve which as aforementioned by yourself you are not

A gym membership.

Create a demand and your body will supply it.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Schönling, Hades, Milk and 2 others
no fap :chad:

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 1476 and Dicklet.4.3
Zinc
ZMA (zinc, magnesium and vitamin B6) before sleep
Fish oil
Vitamin D3
Maca
Tribulus Terrestris

Stuff like:
Onions
Garlic
Cucumber
Stinging nettle
Sourcroute
Beetroot
Broccoli

Also creatine monohydrate and whey protein.

might also help in order to raise your testosterone elvel naturally.

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • So Sad
Reactions: BrendioEEE, BeestungLipsTheory, Dicklet.4.3 and 1 other person
Zinc
ZMA (zinc magnesium and vitamin B6) before sleep
Fish oil
Vitamin D3

Maca
Tribulus Terrestris

Stuff like:
Onions
Garlic
Cucumber
Stinging nettle
Sourcroute
Beetroot
Broccoli

In bold are the ones that do the opposite

Underlined are the ones that wont do anything

In Italics, are the ones that only will work in special cases (for example, deficiency), but still wont be useful at all

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: MewingJBP and Bibbysoka
Zinc
Fish oil
Vitamin D3
Maca
Tribulus Terrestris

Stuff like:
Onions
Garlic
Cucumber
Stinging nettle
Sourcroute
Beetroot
Broccoli

Good job grey cel I would add seafood too for the minerals

In bold are the ones that do the opposite

Underlined are the ones that wont do anything

In Italics, are the ones that only will work in special cases (for example, deficiency), but still wont be useful at all

Do you have a reference for it since the information I have observed, says, it might increase your testosterone level naturally and in some cases it was even field-tested on mice for example.
If I remember correctly it was about onions: ''In addition, onions may increase low levels of testosterone. In a 2012 study with a rat model, researchers found that a daily intake of fresh onion juice for 4 weeks significantly increased serum total testosterone levels.''

Regarding tribulus terrestris and maca, it might help out the the general blood supply and general blood sugar. It also shows that it might increase your libido for example.

I am not sure if it does the opposite though. Perhaps it is about the amount you take and I guess garlic would be a good example for that one.

• So Sad
Reactions: BrendioEEE
Do you have a reference for it since the information I have observed, says, it might increase your testosterone level naturally and in some cases it was even field-tested on mice for example.
If I remember correctly it was about onions: ''In addition, onions may increase low levels of testosterone. In a 2012 study with a rat model, researchers found that a daily intake of fresh onion juice for 4 weeks significantly increased serum total testosterone levels.''

Regarding tribulus terrestris and maca, it might help out the the general blood supply and general blood sugar. It also shows that it might increase your libido for example.

I am not sure if it does the opposite though.. Perhaps it is about the amount you take and I guess garlic would be a good example for that one.
Maybe if you read past the Abstract and Conclusion you'd be less retarded. I won't list the reasons why each are cancer for your T levels. If you want to fill up on Broccolli and Onions then go ahead, it's not my T levels that will be affected

• Ugh..
Reactions: LastGerman
Maybe if you read past the Abstract and Conclusion you'd be less retarded.

Cope.

I won't list the reasons why each are cancer for your T levels.

So, your statement is not valid after all.

If you want to fill up on Broccolli and Onions then go ahead

I never said that. But since you picked those two, at least you admit that broccoli most likely is an anti-estrogen food and that onions do increase your testosterone naturally.

it's not my T levels that will be affected

Since you have been triggered that easily, that might suggest that you are indeed low in testosterone. You should do something about it.

Test E

Test Cyp

Test Prop

Test Undecoanate

Sustanon

oh you meant cope OTC supps, sorry cant help u

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: MewingJBP, Methylate and Deleted member 3593
Cope.

So, your statement is not valid after all.

I never said that. But since you picked those two, at least you admit that broccoli most likely is an anti-estrogen food and that onions do increase your testosterone naturally.

Since you have been triggered that easily, that might suggest that you are indeed low in testosterone. You should do something about it.
le if you dont spend 15 minutes proving how im a retard youre wrong

le if you dont spend 15 minutes proving how im a retard youre wrong

No, I just asked for a reference that you might know, so I can look it up in order to avoid food that might not be helpful or perhaps even harmful for my testosterone level. The thing is, the stuff I have looked up might suggest that it might be helpful for your testosterone levels, some of them are even field-tested. If you have any reference or any information about that, I actually want to know it and this is also the point of this thread. So, there is really no reason to act like this. If you have some good supplements, why not telling everyone what might help out and what?

No, I just asked for a reference that you might know, so I can look it up in order to avoid food that might not be helpful or perhaps even harmful for my testosterone level. The thing is, the stuff I have looked up might suggest that it might be helpful for your testosterone levels, some of them are even field-tested. If you have any reference or any information about that, I actually want to know it and this is also the point of this thread. So, there is really no reason to act like this. If you have some good supplements, why not telling everyone what might help out and what?
Look into bulbine natalensis (8mg/kg), fadogia agrestis (16mg/kg)

the things you posted either inhibit androgen receptors, inhibit enzymes involved in hormone synthesis or arent know how they work

shit like onions can increase T in times of high oxidative stress as in very low doses its an antioxidant, you can achieve an even better antioxidant effect with no sides with taurine

Tren and cold showeres

• Ugh..
Maybe if you read past the Abstract and Conclusion you'd be less retarded. I won't list the reasons why each are cancer for your T levels. If you want to fill up on Broccolli and Onions then go ahead, it's not my T levels that will be affected

you’re literally fucking retarded. If someone is deficient in omega 3, it doesnt hurt testosterone to take it. Fucking idiot.

you’re literally fucking retarded. If someone is deficient in omega 3, it doesnt hurt testosterone to take it. Fucking idiot.
I indeed never said it did, I said it's useless

Also JFL youre only deficient in O3 if youre vegan son

Look into bulbine natalensis (8mg/kg), fadogia agrestis (16mg/kg)

Sounds legit, specially the first one.

the things you posted either inhibit androgen receptors, inhibit enzymes involved in hormone synthesis or arent know how they work

shit like onions can increase T in times of high oxidative stress as in very low doses its an antioxidant, you can achieve an even better antioxidant effect with no sides with taurine

I know where you are coming from. The stuff I have listed does not say that it specifically lowers your testosterone, also there is no study that might suggest it. In fact, it might help (the operative word here is ''might'' once again). For example stuff I have listed had a positive effect which has been confirmed by being field-tested not only even on mice but on a group of men - or it had a positive effect on the sperm count for example. Of course we have to consider other factors like aromatase. We also have to consider what specific vitamins and/or mineral substances are doing within the body like vitamin A or zinc which is an aromatase inhibitor. And of course, like you have already mentioned, there are other conditions as well which might also come into play.
But once again, I did not find any information which specifically said that it will deincrease your testosterone.

And regarding onion and taurine. I would do both. I would eat for example more onion (which I already do) in my salad and on top of that I would also add taurin to my supplementation which I actually wanted to do though. I need to do that.

Sounds legit, specially the first one.

I know where you are coming from. The stuff I have listed does not say that it specifically lowers your testosterone, also there is no study that might suggest it. In fact, it might help (the operative word here is ''might'' once again). For example stuff I have listed had a positive effect which has been confirmed by being field-tested not only even on mice but on a group of men - or it had a positive effect on the sperm count for example. Of course we have to consider other factors like aromatase. We also have to consider what specific vitamins and/or mineral substances are doing within the body like vitamin A or zinc which is an aromatase inhibitor. And of course, like you have already mentioned, there are other conditions as well which might also come into play.
But once again, I did not find any information which specifically said that it will deincrease your testosterone.

And regarding onion and taurine. I would do both. I would eat for example more onion (which I already do) in my salad and on top of that I would also add taurin to my supplementation which I actually wanted to do though. I need to do that.
In one study in garlic, very close in composition to onion, that showed (very small) improvements in T, it was used as less than 1% of the rats diet, attributed to antioxidant effect. Higher doses were shown to lower T, which was later attributed to it inhibiting enzymes that produce T from precursors as well as impair the transportation of Cholesterol, the base of all hormones, into the balls. I cant speak for one specificially in onion, but if it does exist, id look how much of it was actually consumed, and if a lot was consumed, id still put more trust in something that was mechanistically proved (Garlic inhibiting those enzymes) rather than a study that may or may not be reproductible

Ive never seen a study regarding Zinc being an AI, but i have read that deficiency increases estrogen, which does not mean its an AI at all.

Zinc
Fish oil
Vitamin D3
Maca
Tribulus Terrestris

Stuff like:
Onions
Garlic
Cucumber
Stinging nettle
Sourcroute
Beetroot
Broccoli

Why take zma before bed rather than during the day?

In one study in garlic, very close in composition to onion, that showed (very small) improvements in T, it was used as less than 1% of the rats diet, attributed to antioxidant effect. Higher doses were shown to lower T

Good thing you have mentioned it because this is what I have mentioned earlier on by the way:
Perhaps it is about the amount you take and I guess garlic would be a good example for that one.

Ive never seen a study regarding Zinc being an AI

It seems that is has influence over the aromatase enzyme therefore it prevents that the body will produce more estrogen which might lead to more testosterone.

A small increase in natty test levels will make exactly zero difference. But I did make a thread about Boron which has been proven to bind to SHBG

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Methylate and Dicklet.4.3
Good thing you have mentioned it because this is what I have mentioned earlier on by the way:

It seems that is has influence over the aromatase enzyme therefore it prevents that the body will produce more estrogen which might lead to more testosterone.
Ye, I read between the lines

I guess at the end of the day, its over

Get TestoJack from Now Foods
+ good diet, exercise, good sleep and others shit like that

Ye, I read between the lines

I guess at the end of the day, its over

It is beoynd over at this point. Imagine we have to cope by finding stuff that increases our testosterone which might lead to an higher stress level therefore we might lose testosterone in the process and in the end, we might even lose more testosterone if we eat too much of something.

What do you mean I might lost no fap during it?

You might just ejaculate enormously during sleep.

• +1
It is beoynd over at this point. Imagine we have to cope by finding stuff that increases our testosterone which might lead to an higher stress level therefore we might lose testosterone in the process and in the end, we might even lose more testosterone if we eat too much of something.

You might just ejaculate enormously during sleep.
So only gain of taking these before bed is to help you sleep? Are you saying that if you take during the day they make you tired?

So only gain of taking these before bed is to help you sleep? Are you saying that if you take during the day they make you tired?

According to numerous comments it actually helps you in order to find better sleep. This is why it might be more useful to take it 1 hour before bedtime. Some people say they slept better, some even say they had weird dreams and some ejaculated enormously. I am not certain if you will feel tired if you take it during the day, most likely not, it is more likely to feel more relaxed in regards to your sleep schedule.
So, I would recommend to take it 1 hour before you go to sleep to keep it simple. I just want to buy it once again, but it seems MyProtein does not have it anymore.

I would say, that the best supplements in general are:
Vitamin B12
Vitamin D3
ZMA
Creatine monohydrate
Whey protein

And they do all work, that is for sure.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Rift
OTC supps are a waste of money tbh, just inject and try to lead a low stress lifestyle. Also get something to protect the hair like RU58841 from test if you care about your hair.