What surgeries can improve me? Any other non-surgery tips too?

socialmediaisbad

socialmediaisbad

Iron
Hey everyone. I'm 20 yrs old, haven't be on here in months. I am looking for some tips on how to improve my face. You can be as brutally honest as you want, but my standard is just to improve from whatever baseline I am at. I've been working out at the gym consistently now building up my body, and am going to try to get a thicker neck. I think maybe a bimax, and a wider palate will help me? As well as a mouth widener. Where to go from here?

IMG 7893
FullSizeRender
FullSizeRender 3
FullSizeRender 5

Last edited:
You don't need bimax just a chin augmentation:ogre:

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 5583 and socialmediaisbad
Your jaw and chin looks amazing, eye area is good too.
Unaironically just let your hair long, gymax, style maxing and picturemaxxing.

• +1
Reactions: socialmediaisbad and Deleted member 5583
Latisse to eyebrow/eyelashmax. I fail to see how you'd need chin augmentation at all, let alone bimax. Bf%? Try to get leaner to get hollow cheeks maybe

• +1
Reactions: socialmediaisbad
Trim your mustache down so it's congruent with your beard, or go clean shaven.

• +1
Latisse to eyebrow/eyelashmax. I fail to see how you'd need chin augmentation at all, let alone bimax. Bf%? Try to get leaner to get hollow cheeks maybe
I'm probably at around 18-20% bf. I am bulking. Gonna go hard on cardio and losing the weight soon.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5583
I'm probably at around 17-18% bf. I am bulking. Gonna go hard on cardio and losing the weight soon.
Yeah, don't list aspies here, you don't need surgery, the only looksmax if you to want is make eyelash curly and make your eyebrows more fuller.

• +1
Don't get bimax, you will look worse, with a chimp looking face, you already have a relatively harmonious protrusion of the upper and lower jaws.
Your mouth area isn't ideal but as long as you keep the beard it'll look fine.

I would focus on your hairline, either hairstyles or procedures to lower it.
Undereye concealer for the colour.
Leanness.

That's it, you have good potential.

• +1
Yeah, don't list aspies here, you don't need surgery, the only looksmax if you to want is make eyelash curly and make your eyebrows more fuller.
Are you sure? I'm sure my face can be a bit more consistent. I feel like my face here looks wide, but in other instances not, hence why I was considering bi max. What is the surgery that can make your face a bit wider, like it makes the ramus to chin a bit wider and stick out?

Are you sure? I'm sure my face can be a bit more consistent. I feel like my face here looks wide, but in other instances not, hence why I was considering bi max. What is the surgery that can make your face a bit wider, like it makes the ramus to chin a bit wider and stick out?
Man your face is fine, if you problem is insecurity go to a therapist and talk about that

• +1
Don't get bimax, you will look worse, with a chimp looking face, you already have a relatively harmonious protrusion of the upper and lower jaws.
Your mouth area isn't ideal but as long as you keep the beard it'll look fine.

I would focus on your hairline, either hairstyles or procedures to lower it.
Undereye concealer for the colour.
Leanness.

That's it, you have good potential.
I got a rlly terrible haircut. Usually, my hair is longer and goes down on my face a bit. Do you think that would be a good style?

Man your face is fine, if you problem is insecurity go to a therapist and talk about that
Sounds good man. I think working out might give some natural definition on my face. I've always been a skinny mofo, it's time to change.

• +1
I got a rlly terrible haircut. Usually, my hair is longer and goes down on my face a bit. Do you think that would be a good style?
You have a pic with you with longer hair?

• +1
Unless I see a picture it's difficult for me to guess.

• +1
Looks good, I agree with @Ocelot in terms of advice. Count yourself lucky, you're one of the lucky ones.

• +1
minoxidil bro asap!