What surgeries should i do to improve?

stopsign

stopsign

Iron

im already thinking beard transplant

wanted a chin implant but the doctor said it would cause too much of a labiomental fold

double jaw surgery

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2012, Jack, Lorsss and 2 others
double jaw surgery

This.
And then a wrap around implant.

This will help you immensely, as you currently have a very feminine head shape.

Otherwise.
Good hairline, under eye support is alright as well.

You might be able to improve your brow ridge and cheekbones. But your jaw is your biggest flaw and should be fixed first.

• +1
Reactions: stopsign
This.
And then a wrap around implant.

This will help you immensely, as you currently have a very feminine head shape.

Otherwise.
Good hairline, under eye support is alright as well.

You might be able to improve your brow ridge and cheekbones. But your jaw is your biggest flaw and should be fixed first.
thanks
does health insurance cover double jaw surgery

how can i fix my brow ridge and cheekbones

just a wrap around jaw implant

ethnicity transplant

• JFL
Reactions: noped and Deleted member 2275

wanted a chin implant but the doctor said it would cause too much of a labiomental fold

you don't need a beard transplant.
you need a bimax surgery to reposition your jaw

You're just lacking a lot of jaw. Last thing id notice is a patchy beard with that overjet / overbite whatever
If you can afford it, id recommend growing you beard pretty far and then shaping it to fraud it.

Eyebrows are a bit too curved and eye too open so you look less masculine.

You got good zygos and cheekbones. Nose is fine for a man

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss
You're just lacking a lot of jaw. Last thing id notice is a patchy beard with that overjet / overbite whatever
If you can afford it, id recommend growing you beard pretty far and then shaping it to fraud it.

Eyebrows are a bit too curved and eye too open so you look less masculine.

You got good zygos and cheekbones. Nose is fine for a man
are countries like Mexico safe for double jaw surgery
i could afford it there

are countries like Mexico safe for double jaw surgery
i could afford it there
Dont ask me but I really wouldnt trust them. Some steal patients livers while they have you in their control

Just minoxxmaxx and beardfraud.

Anything out there would help tbh

• +1
Reactions: About2Rope
Do you have a bite problem? Your lips aren't aligned

don't know where do you live but if you have a jaw issue, the bimax can be done more or less free

don't know where do you live but if you have a jaw issue, the bimax can be done more or less free
im in the US
how can i prove that i have a jaw issue

im in the US
how can i prove that i have a jaw issue
basically if you have an underbite or overbite for example go and ask a dentist/maxfac

U look high trust because of cuck eyes and midface. Jaw)chin augmentation would really help smv as little can be done about the eye area.

basically if you have an underbite or overbite for example go and ask a dentist/maxfac
yeah i definitely have an overbite
i guess i can go to a doctor in my area, my health insurance covers double jaw surgery

U look high trust because of cuck eyes and midface. Jaw)chin augmentation would really help smv as little can be done about the eye area.
that makes sense, what about surgery for opening eyes more, i think its called blepharoplasty

Genio

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
yeah i definitely have an overbite
i guess i can go to a doctor in my area, my health insurance covers double jaw surgery

that makes sense, what about surgery for opening eyes more, i think its called blepharoplasty

nah bro i don't think that you have an excess of fat in the eyelid, it's more like you have too muche upper eyelid exposure, fat graftling / botox will be better imo but i'm not the best at it

nah bro i don't think that you have an excess of fat in the eyelid, it's more like you have too muche upper eyelid exposure, fat graftling / botox will be better imo but i'm not the best at it
that makes sense
ill look at a place that specializes in it

im also setting up a consultation for a beard transplant. not sure about results tho