What surgeries should I get first?

Deleted member 12270

Deleted member 12270

Diamond
What should I get done first, my eye area or my jaw to be better looking right now? If I have 30k to spend atm should I go with Taban (almond eye surgery + infra orbital rim implants) or to a aesthetic maxillofacial surgeon to get either bsso + Custom jaw implants (Eppley, Dhir, etc)

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel and SendMePicsToRate
Show us your side profile. Retard.

EDIT: The moron tried adding it but it's far from a true side profile. OP is indeed retarded.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: thecel, SendMePicsToRate, Deleted member 5583 and 2 others
i fucking hate threads like these

look at your eyes man, just how much narrower do you want them? Do you want to change your race?

Your chin seems to have a good shape. If you absolutely HAVE to get something done then get jaw angle implants. Nothing else will have a noticeable impact on you.

• +1
Reactions: Introvertednarc, Torero, Deleted member 5583 and 1 other person

look at your eyes man, just how much narrower do you want them? Do you want to change your race?

Your chin seems to have a good shape. If you absolutely HAVE to get something done then get jaw angle implants. Nothing else will have a noticeable impact on you.
I want to have pct + hooded eyes and lower brows along with good infra orbital support you fucking retard, and I probably need orbital decompression too, my chin is weak af and my jaw angles are concave and narrow, from the front I have 0 angularity

• JFL
Reactions: Yerico7, Deleted member 7419 and StrangerDanger

need-a-wide-jaw​

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and GigaAscender
I want to have pct + hooded eyes and lower brows along with good infra orbital support you fucking retard, and I probably need orbital decompression too, my chin is weak af and my jaw angles are concave and narrow, from the front I have 0 angularity
give us a side pofile you utter cuck

• +1
Reactions: Dr. Greenberg and Deleted member 1862
bsso won't suddenly give you angularity & width

going with eppley is a death sentence & a meme are you incapable of reading posts on here?

You can get jaw angle implants & almond eye if you care about pct. No one is going to perform orbital decompression on you jfl. Not to mention it'd make your eyes look even smaller.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9699 and Deleted member 12270

Like this guy said maybe jaw implant, i'm sure it will sue you.
But you look good ngl no big failo

bsso won't suddenly give you angularity & width

going with eppley is a death sentence & a meme are you incapable of reading posts on here?

You can get jaw angle implants & almond eye if you care about pct. No one is going to perform orbital decompression on you jfl. Not to mention it'd make your eyes look even smaller.
I know eppley is a Jew but I like the fact he has experience performing the surgery, if I ever get an implant from him I would be very conservative about sizes and proportions

Dead serious you just don't have the base. No surgery will ever ascend you to a noticeable degree and I mean that, maybe the biggest thing you can do is probably getting a rhino and getting a better nose shape, but otherwise there's literally nothing you can change that'll ascend you by even 1PSL. You already look fine as is, but not a Chad by any means.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Administrator, StrangerDanger and 2 others
you look like gay chad, dont know if its good

Well if this is what you want then:

Canthoplasty, botox for brows and lowering skin to hood, if that is not enough fat grafts. No need for obital decompression jfc.

Weak chin would be a genioplasty and then you also need jaw angle implants for that.

High jaw angle, slightly recessed chin, maxilla is acceptably forward grown.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12270
You already have sufficient eyes, sure almond could possibly improve you but u achieving hunter eyes is a pipe dream

Well if this is what you want then:

Canthoplasty, botox for brows and lowering skin to hood, if that is not enough fat grafts. No need for obital decompression jfc.

Weak chin would be a genioplasty and then you also need jaw angle implants for that.

View attachment 988262

High jaw angle, slightly recessed chin, maxilla is acceptably forward grown.
At least a productive reply... so should I fix my jaw firs just to gain 1.5psl? (I know I’m a 3.5psl, barely human)

What should I get done first, my eye area or my jaw to be better looking right now? If I have 30k to spend atm should I go with Taban (almond eye surgery + infra orbital rim implants) or to a aesthetic maxillofacial surgeon to get either bsso + Custom jaw implants (Eppley, Dhir, etc)

your eyes are your falio, you need almond eye surgery or canthoplasty. Don't listen to anyone in here but me they are gonna recommend u some retarded shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7419
At least a productive reply... so should I fix my jaw firs just to gain 1.5psl? (I know I’m a 3.5psl, barely human)
I mean it isn't so much low psl value you just have negative sexual appeal

Your jaw is the main thing to really work on if you want to change your appearance in one surgery, the eye ones would probably be better if you could do all of them

• +1
Dead serious you just don't have the base. No surgery will ever ascend you to a noticeable degree and I mean that, maybe the biggest thing you can do is probably getting a rhino and getting a better nose shape, but otherwise there's literally nothing you can change that'll ascend you by even 1PSL. You already look fine as is, but not a Chad by any means.
curse of averageness

impossible to recommend surgery to people too close to the mean, truly brutal

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, Deleted member 4614, Deleted member 9699 and 1 other person
curse of averageness

Well to some extent he has an idea about what he wants so might as well tell him those surgeries and find out for himself

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1862
I know eppley is a Jew but I like the fact he has experience performing the surgery, if I ever get an implant from him I would be very conservative about sizes and proportions
do your research on implant surgeons first

don't get swept up in bimax etc bs because it'll be a huge headache with very little psl increase.

I don't think you can beat your average looks but doesn't mean you can't try. Get jaw angle implants + canthoplasty & reassess.

• +1
curse of averageness

I thought being average is better, having fucked up ratios like a long face or long philtrum is truly brutal

I thought being average is better, having fucked up ratios like a long face or long philtrum is truly brutal
mb, obviously unfixable failos are an utter death sentence but not every failo is unfixable

You only need a wider jaw, get some jaw implant and you're good

Your neck posture in the side profile pic is completely wrong btw

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Torero and SendMePicsToRate
Sometimes I think this entire forum is trolling. You look good. Honestly you don’t need anything done. People saying you’re average are absolutely delusional. You should use minoxidil to fill in the gaps in your beard, grow your hair longer, and get tattoo sleeves (they’d fit you well imo). Also put on muscle.

I have a feeling your voice failos you hard or something.

Last edited:
Sometimes I think this entire forum is trolling. You look good. Honestly you don’t need anything done. People saying you’re average are absolutely delusional. You should use minoxidil to fill in the gaps in your beard, grow your hair longer, and get tattoo sleeves (they’d fit you well imo). Also put on muscle.

I have a feeling your voice failos you hard or something.
My voice is deep, but probably too deep, I get mocked sometimes. But thanks for the suggestions, I will definitely get tats

Lower third chin/jaw looks good enough, I would thin out the nose tip, reduce the size of your lower lip, then get your eyes fixed with Taban. I think right now you look pretty enough but need to masculine max with the above surgeries plus grow out your hair and put on some muscle.

• +1