What surgeries should I get to get slayer eyes like this?

thecel

thecel

narrow-orbits brachy-skull ogre
92E3B133 2C0C 4002 B689 7F8BE7A726BF
91F92BD1 194C 42D4 8AB2 A1AFAAE3D5CC

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Copeful, brainded, chadpreetcel123 and 19 others
your hair is so dogshit holy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Darkstrand, rolloftape, johncruz12345 and 11 others
Browridge implant and colored contacts. Nothing for PFL unless you want to try your luck with Taban.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 5912, Deleted member 6341 and thecel
DON'T BOTHER BRO

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: thecel, Copeful and Deleted member 5912
Reincarnation.

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormie, lordgandy2000 and thecel
Rope

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6402, thecel and Deleted member 1751
You cant get your brow bone lowered like that, surgical impossibility.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 5385 and Deleted member 7725

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7125, MentalistKebab, Deleted member 5912 and 2 others
Pray to Allah. One day he might ascend you bro!

• +1
Reactions: CristianT, thecel and inceletto
NEEDS:
ORBITAL BOX OSTEOTOMY
HAIR TRANSPLANT
LL SURGERY
BIMAX WITH MFL3
NOSEJOB
MSE
OTOPLASTI
STROMA

RESULT:GENE WASTE

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: thecel, Tyronecell, Joodz and 3 others
legit just money max and beta bux ded srs

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: CursedOne, FailedNormie, Deleted member 5912 and 2 others

My guy. Get a haircut first and foremost. That's what girls will notice first before your slayer eyes. I get that most girls usually notice your eyes first, but your hair takes all of the attention away. Not good. Fix that shit.

I know South Korea is the top in plastic surgery around the eyes, though most procedures are trying to give patients the double eyelid surgery rather than the anime eyes.

A facelift may also be required, though probably not because you are so young. Facelifts are usually for old people whose skin is sagging and shit. You obviously don't have that problem.

On other plastic surgery topics, maybe fix your nose. It's super flat and abnormally large relative to your face.

Your jaw looks okay from that angle though. How old are you OP? Depending on your age, if you lift a shit ton you can slowly but steadily grow your jaw muscles a little bit to enhance your face.

But god damn haircut first though. Please. Skin fade on the sides with a lineup around the hairline, and then buy some scentless hair gel that doesn't have too much shine that you can style it with (don't buy the clay because the finished product will look natural but it will look like you have a dandruff problem).

• +1
Reactions: thecel
sorry bro but you cant stretch your eyeballs

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and inceletto
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: HighIQcel, Deleted member 4797, thecel and 1 other person
Lateral canthoplasty, custom browridge implant, Botox injections to lower eyebrows.

Also, if you want to achieve a less Asian look, I would recommend getting an epicanthoplasty as well.

• +1
sorry bro but you cant stretch your eyeballs
True, but you can still lengthen the PFL with a lateral canthoplasty.

It works by detaching the lateral canthus from its original position and then anchoring it closer to the lateral orbital rim, the amount of PFL increase you can get depends on the distance between the lateral canthus and the lateral orbital rim prior to the surgery.

Of course, he will never achieve changes as drastic as those in that morph.

• Love it
Fuck off wanker jfl

• JFL
The medial canthal tilt was too extreme in that morph.

Here’s it’s fixed:

B75B1354 EF5D 4025 976F 5E0FE48B7CC1

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: TheyCallMeDevil
You can. Eppley has done it before and had good results.

Could you show me? Ive only seen projection, but the brows stay high and arched if they're high and arched to be begin with

• +1
bro you look 9 years old

• Woah
your whole life you have to moneymaxx so you can betabaxx later. its sad reality

• So Sad
  • +1
  • Ugh..
  • So Sad
Reactions: thecel, CursedOne and Mongrelcel
How to fix this super straight/sticking out asian hair?
idk if you can fix it i think this type of hair is a the worst hair failo apart from being bald

• Woah
How to fix this super straight/sticking out asian hair?

Get some non-scented hair gel and style it.

If you're young get a skin fade on the sides and your choice of length on top (preferably long but that's up to you). Style the top with said hair gel however you want, but don't make it too long and spiky or else people will think you're from 2003.

Get some non-scented hair gel and style it.

If you're young get a skin fade on the sides and your choice of length on top (preferably long but that's up to you). Style the top with said hair gel however you want, but don't make it too long and spiky or else people will think you're from 2003.

Absolutly worthless and INCORRECT advice. You think I havent tried that already? With hair like this you CANNOT get 90% modern haircuts like "face". This type of hair is death in leghths like 0.5 cm or 1cm. Sticks out like crazy. Either keep short enough (1 or 2 mm)so the sticking out isnt visible, or long enough that hair is heavy enough to not stick out

Absolutly worthless and INCORRECT advice. You think I havent tried that already? With hair like this you CANNOT get 90% modern haircuts like "face". This type of hair is death in leghths like 0.5 cm or 1cm. Sticks out like crazy. Either keep short enough (1 or 2 mm)so the sticking out isnt visible, or long enough that hair is heavy enough to not stick out

No I don't think you tried that already. If you did you wouldn't be on here bitching about your fucking chinky hairs. Just do what I say. Get a haircut every month you little pussy bitch.

you need to wiiiiiddddddeeeeeeen the face

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5912
Just get cro magnon orbitals bro
5A2AB3C0 C222 4C74 A829 AD6A354A9985

Kinda weird- Perfect orbitals and still PFL should be longer. Just prove that PFL are mostly soft tissues

• +1

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200714-171356_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20200714-171356_Gallery.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 9
  • +1
Get a perm asap

• +1
No "unfortunately" but I am pretty sure he doesn't give a fuck about this.
Yea he doesnt care i bet lol. Hes old would you say his pfl is short?

• +1
Yea he doesnt care i bet lol. Hes old would you say his pfl is short?
Asians generally have short PFL because of orbital shape especially lateral rims. It looks like 25-26mm. Lateral canthoplasty is the only way to fix PFL

• +1
Asians generally have short PFL because of orbital shape especially lateral rims. It looks like 25-26mm. Lateral canthoplasty is the only way to fix PFL

23mm.

Over/10

Can you send me a pm i got a question

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5385
over
2A70DC18 5C9E 4C3E BD30 66C77FC94E5B

• JFL
15 almost 16
I legit thought you were like 12.

idk if you can fix it i think this type of hair is a the worst hair failo apart from being bald

lmao ethnic/kinky hair is much worse. This one is just a matter of proper styling/lenght. Whereas some other hair textures can't be kept longer than 3mm without looking subhuman.

• +1