what surgeries should I get?

How old op?

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 2205

Wait till you are atleast 18 to look into surgery tbh ngl your features are developing still and at 18 if you dont like how you look then go ahead do surgery is my advice

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Chinko, FailedNormie, Deleted member 2205 and 1 other person
You are way too young for surgery, but you need to watch your hairline. Visit a dermatologist to evaluate and prevent further hairloss.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: FailedNormie, Deleted member 2205 and You
You are way too young for surgery, but you need to watch your hairline. Visit a dermatologist to evaluate and prevent further hairloss.
ok my hair routine is minox + dermarolling, saw palmetto, nizoral. i need to buy a water softener.

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
bad upper third, eye area, narrow mouth, bulbous lips

over

• JFL
Reactions: Zygos4Life, haircutcel and Deleted member 2205
wow great selection of surgical procedures
you should know wht surgeries you should get based on the flaws i listed, if you dont I suggest you do research

You don't even know what you'll look like when you're developed way too young to even consider surgery especially since nothing looks too bad right now. Despite being black your nose isn't terrible. Hairline is what you should be watching right now.

Mate you are body dismorphiamaxxing right now. You have a good face and you are fucking 16 does means you face will go better in the near future, just make sure you have good posture and mew and all this shit and you testosteronemaxx going to the gym and not having a sedentary cuck lifestyle.

Also you are black, so gymmaxx is your way to go, face isn't that important in blacks.

Surgeries wont help you in anything.

You should get dreads (sides short) and tatts before you get surgery. Facial features are pretty good. Also look at getting some fresh garms.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 2205 and You
the neck lift one thats good + brow ridge implant. imo
Wait till you are atleast 18 to look into surgery tbh ngl your features are developing still and at 18 if you dont like how you look then go ahead do surgery is my advice
T MAX ASAP OP YOU SHOULD GROW A BROW RIDGE. you look african as fuck but you said you were paki? so you should be able to

youre 16...and u alreadu have a good jawline. youll look much better at 18! =) dont touch your face till 21.

• JFL
Reactions: The Dude Abides
wrap around KSG

the neck lift one thats good + brow ridge implant. imo

T MAX ASAP OP YOU SHOULD GROW A BROW RIDGE. you look african as fuck but you said you were paki? so you should be able to
i'm mixed WMBF. Doesn't high T stunt growth?

i'm mixed WMBF. Doesn't high T stunt growth?
It depends. Estrogen is what closes growth plates but excess t that your body cant use could get converted. Hormones get complicated.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
its true tho...his face is still developing. its better to wait than have surgery at 16 lol. noone does that

• +1
Reactions: The Dude Abides
How would high T stunt growth?
can't remember how but it does

its true tho...his face is still developing. its better to wait than have surgery at 16 lol. no one does that
You're right that it's too early to worry, but really his face isn't going to change at 16 tbh. If it does it will become more masculine and ogre, and won't fix his failos. Maybe if he gets lucky
can't remember how but it doesView attachment 81777
My nigger they literally inected T and AI into males and they grew taller jfl

• Hmm...
Reactions: You
You're right that it's too early to worry, but really his face isn't going to change at 16 tbh. If it does it will become more masculine and ogre, and won't fix his failos. Maybe if he gets lucky

My nigger they literally inected T and AI into males and they grew taller jfl
im not rlly an aspie scientist

im not rlly an aspie scientist
Me neither, I just remember that one study I researched when I used to believe that mk-677 made you grow taller:lul:

• +1
lefort has and always will be too extreme. if youre average or even a little below, theres no reason for such an invasive surgery. lefort is usually only for deformed or ugly people

lefort has and always will be too extreme. if youre average or even a little below, theres no reason for such an invasive surgery. lefort is usually only for deformed or ugly people
He's just being an unfunny cuck as always there is not lefort 4

• So Sad
Reactions: Joyride
but like i said OP, you can consider getting things done and plan shit out but dont do anything till 20 plus or youll regret it...plus u dont have the money anyways so moneymax first

• +1
can't remember how but it doesView attachment 81777
It doesn’t if you are high dht to t like most blacks since that cucks your estrogen. Also no it doesn’t stunt growth because your body fat is so low your estrogen levels will be lower than the average high t man.
Don’t money max money means nothing bones > money
.*

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and You
THAT HAIRLINE!!! I sort of want to see a pic with a hat just to see how bad of a failo it actually is.

• So Sad