What surgery do I need to rotate the angle of my skull starting from the maxilla ?

R

RM777

Iron
I have understood that the angle from the point where the mouth transists to the nose (philtrum) to the brow is very recessed in my face. See forward growth and effect of mouthbreathing/birdface. I have edited the photo so my face appears to be more forward. Everyone who has a normal face has his philtrum and brow (and chin) on a plane. I don't believe much in mewing and I am not even sure whether I can fix this with it. People were recommending me a gynio but I don't think my chin is the major-problem. The browangle is (13°) and the angle from philtrum to chin is (9°), if I could fix the brow angle somehow I wouldn't look so retarded anymore.

I have edited a photo and I am basicaly asking if such a transition is feasible or not. First I have rotated my upper skull as described above more forward (6 degrees) and then there was a gap between my lower jaw and upper jaw, I simply filled in this gap, my idea was to get an implant.

Attachments

• оо.png
    оо.png
    2.8 MB · Views: 37
  • щщ.png
    щщ.png
    2.6 MB · Views: 37
If you rotate It up you'll probably get a Drooping Nasel Tip tbh
I have understood that the angle from the point where the mouth transists to the nose (philtrum) to the brow is very recessed in my face. See forward growth and effect of mouthbreathing/birdface. I have edited the photo so my face appears to be more forward. Everyone who has a normal face has his philtrum and brow (and chin) on a plane. I don't believe much in mewing and I am not even sure whether I can fix this with it. People were recommending me a gynio but I don't think my chin is the major-problem. The browangle is (13°) and the angle from philtrum to chin is (9°), if I could fix the brow angle somehow I wouldn't look so retarded anymore.

I have edited a photo and I am basicaly asking if such a transition is feasible or not. First I have rotated my upper skull as described above more forward (6 degrees) and then there was a gap between my lower jaw and upper jaw, I simply filled in this gap, my idea was to get an implant.
@RM777 Here IS my Before Morph and After morph. I might potentially get the mew Vector so hopefully as I still have growth left

Normal
WIN 20190611 03 36 29 Pro

My PhotoShop Morph

WIN 20190611 03 36 29 Pro comp

combined with chewing I can get that upswing.

Age? Certain methods work better at certain ages

Last edited:
but haven't you seen the after pic (оо)? The nasal tip is not pointing downwards I just want to rotate by 6 degrees. Are you saying that such a rotation is possible?

but haven't you seen the after pic (оо)? The nasal tip is not pointing downwards I just want to rotate by 6 degrees. Are you saying that such a rotation is possible?
AGEEEEE?

@RM777 Here IS my Before Morph and After morph. I might potentially get the mew Vector so hopefully as I still have growth left

Normal
View attachment 84891

My PhotoShop Morph

View attachment 84893

combined with chewing I can get that upswing.

Age? Certain methods work better at certain ages
I just turned 21, growth is over but your face is forward already. Good example of what I have meant with normal face. You can see the chin and philtrum and brow is on one line. I don't say it is attractive, it is just normal and if you don't have this straight line you look retareded
Imagine looking like this

Attachments

• цц.png
    цц.png
    326.4 KB · Views: 23
Last edited: