What surgery increases the height of the lower third if your chin has a normal projection (not recessed) its just small

DoctorLooksmax

DoctorLooksmax

IPDcel
The projection on my lower third is fine, its just small. Is there a surgery to fix this and give me a big or even just normal sized chin

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
implant

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
wrap around jaw implants with emphasis on chin height

^As a reference there is me

Your chin isn’t even that small but looks a bit recessed though? Send side profile.

do you have a deep bite?

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl
do you have a deep bite?
not sure what you mean by that, ive got a very slight over bite if thats what you mean and its also malligned but a millimetre or so

not sure what you mean by that, ive got a very slight over bite if thats what you mean and its also malligned but a millimetre or so
The overbite may contribute to it looking short yes. Getting it corrected may have a positive impact on your lower third, though it I cant tell you how dramatic the change would be.

I don't see much of a problem with the height of your lower third, but if you want to tinker with it you're a great candidate for a custom jaw wrap as given your starting point you could get a legitimate model tier look from one with the correct design. And it wouldn't require crazy dimensions.

I don't see much of a problem with the height of your lower third, but if you want to tinker with it you're a great candidate for a custom jaw wrap as given your starting point you could get a legitimate model tier look from one with the correct design. And it wouldn't require crazy dimensions.
Ive always felt like it was my biggest flaw, done quite a few morphs playing around with it myself and always look better with a bigger lower third

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4054
Ive always felt like it was my biggest flaw, done quite a few morphs playing around with it myself and always look better with a bigger lower third

Like I said, if you choose to take the dive into cosmetic surgery, I think you could get an epic result from properly designed custom implants given your starting point. I also think you'd get a great result from a lengthening genio with jaw angle fillers or implants.

The projection on my lower third is fine, its just small. Is there a surgery to fix this and give me a big or even just normal sized chin
bro Im working on an idea right now together with a molecular biologist via email, pm me if youre interested, we are not very far yet tho

• +1
Reactions: forwardgrowth
mine is also small but not necessarily recessed

would implant work

8b9ad3ea4112882b8b8f6cf155dd8b82