What surgery should I do to look less subhuman?

Gren

Gren

I'll rope someday.
I have 10k$ on my bank account.

Takn from my mcbook

I have thought about doing an otoplasty but I don't think it's the most urgent thing to do.
What do you think, is there an obvious surgery I should do?
I haven't taken the plunge yet...

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 8919, Taylorswift, Diremeyer and 2 others
Gtfo normie

• JFL
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
chadlite

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser and Lev Peshkov
You need tret, not surgery

• +1
Hard to judge from this pic, also 10k isn't enough for many surgeries

• +1
Calm down chad :incel:
Dn rd you are a deluded normie who thinks he is qwirky for going on this site

0 words u utter subhuman kys

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 8765, Gren and Deleted member 4430
save it for a hairtransplant when u go bald

u look good

View attachment 684114

I have thought about doing an otoplasty but I don't think it's the most urgent thing to do.
IQ maxx instead of fucking up your chadlite face

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8919, Yliaster and Deleted member 7866
A new camera

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8919, Diremeyer and Yliaster
You calling me a chadlite makes nonsense, I wanted to show you my jaw with this angle but it looks fraudmaxxed.

I think my jaw is a bit weak don't you think? Would fillers work well on me?

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 8765, Taylorswift, obhmwtsg and 1 other person
You calling me a chadlite makes nonsense, I wanted to show you my jaw with this angle but it looks fraudmaxxed.

PERFECT example of mentalcel... go to the gym, get a normal haircut and better clothes, your face is better than 95% of guys out there. If you don't get laid it's because you're really not trying. Honestly your face looks good besides your lips being a bit thin which is okay on guys. How tall are you?

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser and Deleted member 9586
PERFECT example of mentalcel... go to the gym, get a normal haircut and better clothes, your face is better than 95% of guys out there. If you don't get laid it's because you're really not trying. Honestly your face looks good besides your lips being a bit thin which is okay on guys. How tall are you?
6'0.
I did hit the gym for 2 years but then I had a ski accident and a back pain so I couldn't lift anymore.
I still retain some muscle but I lost my biceps and shit.

Not enough, sub-8 can't do anything in this world ngl.

6'0.
I did hit the gym for 2 years but then I had a ski accident and a back pain so I couldn't lift anymore.
I still retain some muscle but I lost my biceps and shit.

Not enough, sub-8 can't do anything in this world ngl.

Inject IQ u low T body dysmorphic motherfucker

• +1
Reactions: Littleboy
I planned to go on steroids this year but the fucking ski accident in january destroyed my ultimate looksmaxxing plan.

U need to get a better jawline, look into filler

After that literslly psl 6-7 ngk

Good coloring

Top tier features

Forward grown

High t prrtty boy niche

Download tinder rn tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6217
Inject IQ u low T body dysmorphic motherfucker
Probably should have lift the shirt a bit more. Not difformed, you just don't see my upper back because my photo is retarded.

you look good bro id suggest bbptox to lower brows

You literally look like prime Alain Delon.

• JFL
Reactions: Gren
U need to get a better jawline, look into filler

After that literslly psl 6-7 ngk

Good coloring

Top tier features

Forward grown

High t prrtty boy niche

Download tinder rn tbh

After 3 weeks using it I can say it:

Tinder is utter shit. At most, girls will ask you to have a drink and see you are unexperienced and have nothing to say. It's very painful and you get rejected when she sees something is wrong with you. I'm just trying to get a conversation with girls but I feel totally unwanted. I tried talking to 20 of them, always the same it's not interesting, they don't take the lead and expect you to take it.

Also even if they show interest in you, you still have to make the conversation, talk about what you're doing in life, travelling, shitty things...

JFL I matched a statusmaxxed national champion in a sport, tried an opening and she immediately saw I was retarded and started ghosting me. She answers every 5 days if I'm lucky.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF, Madhate and Lev Peshkov

Tinder is utter shit. At most, girls will ask you to have a drink and see you are unexperienced and have nothing to say. It's very painful and you get rejected when she sees something is wrong with you. I'm just trying to get a conversation with girls but I feel totally unwanted. I tried talking to 20 of them, always the same it's not interesting, they don't take the lead and expect you to take it.

Also even if they show interest in you, you still have to make the conversation, talk about what you're doing in life, travelling, shitty things...

JFL I matched a statusmaxxed national champion in a sport, tried an opening and she immediately saw I was retarded and started ghosting me. She answers every 5 days if I'm lucky.

U have to be bragging ngl

• +1
Reactions: Littleboy

99+ likes and 60 matches? You are Chad. I don’t know why everyone here is rating you a Chadlite. You ded srs look like Alain Delon.

Ur very good looking man dont do any surgery at all it will probably only hinder u.

brain transplant

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: oldcelloser, Deleted member 9048, Rasputin and 1 other person
Jfl what the fuck did you expect?

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Gren and eduardkoopman
10k will get you enough rope for your whole family tree.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8919

wow u are dumb

Shotgun to the face impants, slityourwrist surgery,ropeyouself implant and cinanide max

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Littleboy and Gren
bro wtf is this fucking chads.me or what ? i bet u are german u pathetic shithead.
u look really really really good and mog 98% of the guys out there to saturn and back u fucking autist.
stop chilling in ur fucking gaming chair u fucking moron and get ur shit together u mentalcel
u literally have a PERFECT sideprofile u piece of shit
get the fuck out of this site or i doxx u, come to ur house and destroy u pc

mentalcels...

Jesus. Chadlite, borderlining to Chadlite.

Manages to gets dates, on the most brutal place (tinder).
Bitches about: " even if they show interest in you, you still have to make the conversation, talk about what you're doing in life, travelling, shitty things..."

WTF.
Seriously. if convo's is your problem. Take a conversation skills class. or even a good/decent pua coach could do the basic trick. And you are good.

• +1
Reactions: Heguldus
Looks good bro

One of sharpest jawlines on forum

U have to be bragging ngl

60 matches, three weeks. Sure, getting matches, getting convos, ain't easy. Bully for him. But it ain't special, and as OP says, it surely doesn't translate to p in v.

You need on average 57 matches per meet up. You need 5 meet ups for a one-night stand, because—on average—women find they "don't have chemistry" with 4/5, or simply don't find him good enough for a one-night stand, or is only interested in LTR.
"Overall, across all subgroups, the matches:meet ups ratio
was 57:1, the meet ups: One-night stands following Tinder
ratio was 5.4:1 (5.9:1 and 4.8:1 for women and men respectively), and the ,meet ups:meeting a long-term committed romantic partner ratio was 5.1:1."
(source)

View attachment 684114

Do you live in a big city? If you live in the sticks, and have swiped yes on everything phuckable your age and below, then 60 matches is good, regardless of their quality. If you're in a city, then you've got plenty to gain from ramping up your Tinder game.

What you need to boost matches is definitely good NT pics. If you have friends who can take pics, buy yourself a stellar phone. Check out what you like and can afford here https://www.dxomark.com/category/smartphone-reviews/

If you don't have people to take pictures for you, get in touch with a local photographer and take great pictures. Activity pictures, solo pictures, portrait pictures, shirtless pictures where it looks unforced, and group pictures. And pay a talented retoucher to give you a great natural subtle retouch.

And since you're 6'0" buy yourself half-inch insoles, and train your neck. It's almost like neck trumps height on Tinder.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Gren, Administrator and Lev Peshkov
Whats with this bluepilled mentality. He has flaws that he could fix. Telling him he has it good isn’t going to solve anything.
How could you tell his flaws when the pixels on his videos and pics can be counted on one hand? He looks Chad in those visual representations of him that he posted but to assess his flaws you need a pic with higher resolution, more clarity and no lens distortion. Really hard to judge.

I planned to go on steroids this year but the fucking ski accident in january destroyed my ultimate looksmaxxing plan.
Dont ever go on steroids you moron. You're the biggest mentalcel ive seen and youre going to inject a chemical that fucks with your body and mental health.

• JFL
Reactions: Administrator

This guy is obviously just here for validation

• +1
Reactions: Taylorswift, Littleboy and Raax
Whats with this bluepilled mentality. He has flaws that he could fix. Telling him he has it good isn’t going to solve anything.
His main flaw sounds, is communication.

brain implant

• +1
Reactions: Littleboy and Heguldus
You guys are legit fucking idiots for feeding his ego.
You do realise normies know about incels and mock them openly.
He is here to brag about his looks.
He looks like a clear bully

• +1
Reactions: Taylorswift and Littleboy

That’s good results yo. What tinder pics are you using?

looks like alain delon

• +1
Reactions: Taylorswift
That’s good results yo. What tinder pics are you using?
I would share them with you but I know some sick dudes will use them to make fake profiles.
Every photos is tanmaxxed (I was on the french Rivera almost all summer long, had time to get a tan).
No group photos. No bio.
I don't have a lot of photos of me whatsoever so I had to check my mothers photos.
First one is me, side profile, good quality photo. I already posted it here.
Second one is me smiling showing white teeth, appearing to be drunk while eating ice cream.
Third one is me with a retarded snapchat filter that went trending late august (big nose, western drawing style)
Last one is a side photo too, of me walking out an alley and appearing to be smiling to someone (I was smiling to my dad but you would assume I was with a social circle or so).

Three of the four photos are a lie because I'm smiling in it and appear to have a rich social life.

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF