what the fuck can i even eat when i want to get lean?

karbo

karbo

300 iq mastermind sociopath manipulator demi-god
fucking niggers eating disgusting shit like

ive been basically starving myself for the last 2 weeks and my face has leaned down a bit but i cannot do this forever. do i really have to eat these fucking insane foods? i walk into a store and there is basically NOTHING i could buy, because every single food that is tasty has like a million grams of carbs or sugar

what can i eat that tastes good while being lean?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LostYouth, gymislife, Deleted member 6695 and 1 other person
Fruits are actually pretty nice

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: gymislife, MiroslavBulldosex and karbo
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sl8yr, Deleted member 2968, Deleted member 2733 and 8 others
Greg doccutte anabolic kitchen.

• +1
Reactions: Sl8yr
Unsweetened fage yogurt

Yes goyim, fructose is good for you!!

AFxV3bU.png
Tf is wrong with fructose.
Leto is vegan and prolly eats a fuckton of fruit he looks like shit right....

Peas for carbs. They've got fiber, vitamins, and even some protein, and taste good.

Increase protein. Get something like a George foreman grill and have an easy time grilling chicken breast tenders. You can leave them in there to cook like a microwave. You can also make turkey burgers

Some sauce for flavor.
Pre mixed greens. Easy

Avocado and almond butter are example fats

wash fruits & vegetables for pesticides, get some vitamins and minerals (no oyster shell calcium, oyster shell = heavy metals)

Don't be afraid of some fat or carbs in flavored sauces, though obviously you don't want to chug something too rich. Use TDEE calculator for good estimates

I shed 100,000 calories on such a diet, on a 16/8 Intermittent fasting schedule (16 hours fast, 8 hours to eat)

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7316 and Deleted member 6873
eat some macdonalds or burger king and throw up just like me this afternoon... :(

• JFL
Reactions: LostYouth and Deleted member 6873
https://forum.****************/threads/brutal-sugar-pill.375/
These studies are always based on pure fructose consumption, which is something nobody does. To eat fruit is to eat a combination of fructose and glucose. Having glucose present influences fructose metabolism, invalidating every argument made in the post.

Just get insulin resistance from eating fruits bro!! :feelsuhh::feelsuhh:
Meanwhile fructose is given to diabetics precisely because it does the oppsite. Question: why does fructose suddenly become good when you are diabetic?

• +1
Reactions: CopeTilliRope, MiroslavBulldosex and Deleted member 6873
just don't eat lmao

Just get in maintenance calories

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6873
it's going to be bland but thats what u gotta do to get lean, u have to make compromises. high protein, low fat, minimal sugars, it sucks but you will be glad u did it

• +1
Reactions: karbo
Having glucose present influences fructose metabolism, invalidating every argument made in the post.
How does that invalidate anything?

Meanwhile fructose is given to diabetics precisely because it does the oppsite. Question: why does fructose suddenly become good when you are diabetic?
Fructose or fruits?

Just get in maintenance calories
What food still matters but aslong as you're on maintenance or deficit you'll matter however i think even on weight loss you can still afford a cookie every now and then!

What food still matters but aslong as you're on maintenance or deficit you'll matter however i think even on weight loss you can still afford a cookie every now and then!
Yes, he can put one trash day in his week if he can and still get lean and weight loss.

• +1
Reactions: karbo and Deleted member 6873
Yes, he can put one trash day in his week if he can and still get lean and weight loss.
i could use some weight tho lol i'm 55kg at 178cm.

• So Sad
Reactions: Tyronecell