What the fuck do you small talk with normie teens

HurtfulVanity

HurtfulVanity

In the pursuit of happiness
Srs what are you supposed to converse with them about and how do you escalate into a closer relationship

I actually talk to them about the blackpill. I get away with it because I look decent and they actually seem interested

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: OOGABOOGA, Deleted member 7580 and Deleted member 5746
  • +1
Reactions: HurtfulVanity and Deleted member 9488
“Dr Peterson, what’s your favorite color?”

“Well that depends on what you mean by favorite. And it also depends on what you mean by color. This is a very complex question...
One must acknowledge the underlying verisimilitude that is irrevocably nested within a multi-layered metaphysical substrate that many people fundamentally conflate with their ideological presuppositions with no uncertain irregularity, and not dissimilar to Jung's extrapolation of the archetypal and axiomatic juxtaposition of Raskolnikov's neo-Marxist existential nihilism.
With that said... I've written an 800 page book on the subject entitled "On the Origin of Color: The Dostoyevsky Extrapolation", which unpacks the uninformative intimations with absolute precision, both biologically and metaphysically..."

• JFL
Reactions: fjor2096, Deleted member 5189 and JustBeCurryBrah
I actually talk to them about the blackpill. I get away with it because I look decent and they actually seem interested
Screenshot 2021 01 23 at 223048

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6538
To borderline of a topic imo

I believe my main issue is knowing how to bring up these topics because you don’t just say oh I like this show what do you watch so how would I do it do I just make some bull sht up about being tired and wanting to watch tv but then I sound like a whiny bitch?

• +1
Reactions: PYT
Talk with them about animals and biology

• +1
Reactions: HurtfulVanity and WadlowMaxxing
Talk with them about animals and biology
There is no way I can talk to a girl about this maybe except if she likes animals. How do you get to asking if she likes animals tho

I believe my main issue is knowing how to bring up these topics because you don’t just say oh I like this show what do you watch so how would I do it do I just make some bull sht up about being tired and wanting to watch tv but then I sound like a whiny bitch?
Just bring it up stop overthinking

• +1
Reactions: HurtfulVanity and WadlowMaxxing
Normies are low key blackpilled

my normie friends have mentioned that face, height, hair etc are important to get chicks

• +1
Reactions: HurtfulVanity and Deleted member 6538
There is no way I can talk to a girl about this maybe except if she likes animals. How do you get to asking if she likes animals tho
Do you speak English fluently?

Der Judenfrage

Why can't u ask a girl if she likes animals then? Are u ugly or something?
Because it just seems like so random of a question to bring up out of the blue I need to learn good conversational flow

Because it just seems like so random of a question to bring up out of the blue I need to learn good conversational flow
If u want a guide on how to talk to girls I'm not the person to ask, as I haven't talked to any for two years already