What the fuck does a true mirror actually do?

ifyouwannabemylover

ifyouwannabemylover

Ascended

isn't it just a non mirrored image of yourself?

why are people going nuts when they look into a true mirror when it just shows a mirrored image of what you usually see in the mirror? is it larp? tbh

some of the foids are literally crying jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, Deleted member 10709, RODEBLUR and 3 others
show what you really look like without your brain tricking you

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ezio6, Deleted member 11074, AlwaysHaveQuestions and 5 others
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 11388, Deleted member 10709, AlwaysHaveQuestions and 3 others
looking in the mirror a lot can make you think you look better than you actually are. which is why most people overrate themselves
can you tell me what a true mirror does

• +1
Reactions: thecel and SendMePicsToRate
can you tell me what a true mirror does
Just makes it so the image isn't reversed as you view a flipped version of what everyone else sees when you look in the mirror.

It is why unless you have a symmetrical face you think you look weird in selfies and why people like using snap because snap makes it a mirror image instead of what it actually is lmao. Doesn't really faze me much but some people get really insecure about it.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Melo95, Deleted member 11074, Deleted member 10709 and 3 others
Just makes it so the image isn't reversed as you view a flipped version of what everyone else sees when you look in the mirror.

It is why unless you have a symmetrical face you think you look weird in selfies and why people like using snap because snap makes it a mirror image instead of what it actually is lmao. Doesn't really faze me much but some people get really insecure about it.
that is so dumb

• JFL
Reactions: SendMePicsToRate
that is so dumb
It is basically just you but you notice the asymmetries if you even have any.

So ugly people will find it more profound lmao, like don't get me wrong it would be interesting to see but I wouldn't break down over it kek.

• +1
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover
It is basically just you but you notice the asymmetries if you even have any.

So ugly people will find it more profound lmao,
I think they're purposely making a huge deal out of this so more people would buy it tbh it's larp

• +1
Idk honestly. Some people say you look like your mirror image, some say you are uglier than mirror image and you look like on photos. This shit is weird.

I think they're purposely making a huge deal out of this so more people would buy it tbh it's larp
True especially with someone there selling it ngl, although some of the women who came up were very asym so would have been like oh shit I am not as cute as I thought.

• +1
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover
looking in the mirror a lot can make you think you look better than you actually are. which is why most people overrate themselves
AHAAHAHA you are an idiot. The mirror is a real life version of yourself. Once you get used to the "true mirror", it's basically the same as a normal mirror.

If you look good in a mirror, you look good in real life, period.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6723, Deleted member 10709, R@m@ and 2 others
AHAAHAHA you are an idiot. The mirror is a real life version of yourself. Once you get used to the "true mirror", it's basically the same as a normal mirror.

yet you and others that think they look good in the mirror ended up finding this site :feelshaha:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, copeistani, BigNoseSlavcel and 6 others
yet you and others that think they look good in the mirror ended up finding this site :feelshaha:
I'm afraid if I use that mirror I'm gonna rope

• So Sad
Reactions: sergeant blackpill
exactly, every normie thinks they look good in the mirror. But as we all know chad is rare and, and if you think your are so gl then why would girls not show interest etc.

and btw
Op looking in a truth mirror is not needed, just ask yourself if people around you like friends perceive you as the gl one in the group for example. Or do good looking girls make an effort to flirt without you doing anything? Great you're chad. If you struggle to get a girls intresest= kys asap

• +1
Reactions: A23ghskung and Mr.cope
Feel bad for the girl realizing how subhuman she is.
Brutal.

you get used to your reflection so your mind just blocks out most flaws. A true mirror shows you what you look like to other people.

If you used to see yourself in a "truth mirror" you would look different in a normal mirror, it's just the mind playing games, reverted image.

Screenshot 20201006 150517 comandroidchrome
Screenshot 20210221 214525

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6723, jake_okok and Deleted member 10709
make you rope

Its pointless tho because eventually you'll just get used to the true mirror anyway. No one notices your asymmetries as much as you do so it's basically suifuel

• +1
Reactions: Melo95 and SendMePicsToRate
Its pointless tho because eventually you'll just get used to the true mirror anyway. No one notices your asymmetries as much as you do so it's basically suifuel
Literally to be honest, I can look in a normal mirror and spot my asymmetries but I get told I have a symmetrical face so really is just trying to make yourself rope if you use it I swear.

Literally irl never notice anyone's asyms either so lol unless they look bad that is

Would be interesting but not over 100 pounds interesting

• +1
Reactions: Melo95 and Deleted member 10709
on my aunt's house on the bathroom there are two mirrors that and when you get between them they basically do the same effect as a true mirror

there is a small change, but i doubt it that it gets past a 0.25PSL change

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10709
Literally to be honest, I can look in a normal mirror and spot my asymmetries but I get told I have a symmetrical face so really is just trying to make yourself rope if you use it I swear.

Literally irl never notice anyone's asyms either so lol unless they look bad that is

Would be interesting but not over 100 pounds interesting
The way I see it is this: People you know IRL all take mirror selfies from time to time and look the exact same. If I notice other people in the mirror I cannot possibly tell the difference between them and their reflection.

People will say it's cope but I guarantee your mirror reflection is the most accurate to your real self in the eyes of other people.

• +1
Reactions: Melo95, Deleted member 6723 and SendMePicsToRate
on my aunt's house on the bathroom there are two mirrors that and when you get between them they basically do the same effect as a true mirror

there is a small change, but i doubt it that it gets past a 0.25PSL change
And that's presumably you looking at it after years of a normal mirror, so ofc the asymmetries will stand out more at first. Shock factor a big part of it.

• +1
The way I see it is this: People you know IRL all take mirror selfies from time to time and look the exact same. If I notice other people in the mirror I cannot possibly tell the difference between them and their reflection.

People will say it's cope but I guarantee your mirror reflection is the most accurate to your real self in the eyes of other people.
I would agree to some extent minus the fact details won’t stand out but it works as a good line.

however most people aren’t good at analysing their own looks from it so.

• +1
Reactions: Melo95
U look like you do in the mirror, true mirror etc is cope
Yeh obvs ur gonna get used to how you look like in the mirror, but its like 99% accurate. What would make it any different? Coz its flipped LOLOL? People don't notice that shit, only you would (hence why u overreact when looking at photos)

• +1
Reactions: Melo95
lmao I am a model buddy, I am here to improve my looks, not because I don't have sex and to hate on adriana lima because she doesnt have sex with me :soy::soy::soy::soy:

• +1
Reactions: Lars
lmao I am a model buddy, I am here to improve my looks, not because I don't have sex and to hate on adriana lima because she doesnt have sex with me :soy::soy::soy::soy:
if you have to dig this deep to find out how to improve i highly doubt it
if you arent being sarcastic

if you have to dig this deep to find out how to improve i highly doubt it
if you arent being sarcastic
deep? everyone is aware of this sort of website bro, its not deep web

Bump , its an exposure thing . When I see my dad in the mirror I notice" more assymetries cause I'm used to look at him in the non mirrored way all the time... It's the opposite for him, when he sees his non flipped pic , he would propably be pointing out his face looks odd.

Other random people i don't know when im in the public bathroom for example look all the same to me mirrored or non mirrored. You aren't exposed to their faces....

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: thecel

isn't it just a non mirrored image of yourself?

why are people going nuts when they look into a true mirror when it just shows a mirrored image of what you usually see in the mirror? is it larp? tbh

some of the foids are literally crying jfl

Sad if anything.​

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7806

Yes it’s basically the same but not the point, think of it like this. Yes you can stare at yourself in a true mirror until the asymmetry disappears. But no one is staring at you irl long enough for your asymmetries to disappear. That’s why a girl you see everyday like a coworker or something, it’s easier to pick those ones up, because you grow more attractive with time

fucking hippies

Yes it’s basically the same but not the point, think of it like this. Yes you can stare at yourself in a true mirror until the asymmetry disappears. But no one is staring at you irl long enough for your asymmetries to disappear. That’s why a girl you see everyday like a coworker or something, it’s easier to pick those ones up, because you grow more attractive with time
The problem is that the assymetry does not disappear, but when you look at it for the first time, it will appear much much bigger than it is. The way you see it after staring at it for a long time is the way people see it in real life when looking at you