What the fuck is this shit and how do I remove it?

Weed

ミ^ⓛ ﻌ ⓛ^ミ
I had it for 4 years now, when I had a very severe acne I popped one cunt there lul and since then I have this shit. What is this and how do I remove it? Would I need skin lasery surgery? Lasery surgery is in my looksmaxxing plans already btw.
1534179727254.png

Afrikancel

🅟🅞🅟🅞 🅒🅡🅔🅦
Surgery

LifeIsNEET

Trainee
To be honest, you could do some temporary damage control, but that really wouldn't help and would take quite a while to actually have some decent results. I don't think you want to wait multiple years to really get anywhere... Laser to help your skin isn't that expensive compared to some other things and medical themed spas offer it pretty easily. See if you can schedule a free consultation to get an accurate price range after you asses one or two of the most helpful places. That way you can at least know the price that you might be saving towards and how many sessions or whatever depending on whichever method you seek.

It isn't a be all end all, but honestly the short time it takes to save for the surgery if you really work for it (or just have an okay paying position already) I would just wait for that and focus on other things.

treedude

Grand Wizard
What the hell is it?
It's poppable? Is it hanging?

Chit I would just pop it and wait 2 yrs for it to heal.

Nibba

Using HGH at 6'4 Crew
I had it for 4 years now, when I had a very severe acne I popped one cunt there lul and since then I have this shit. What is this and how do I remove it? Would I need skin lasery surgery? Lasery surgery is in my looksmaxxing plans already btw.
Are those icepick scars? As for the thing you were referring to, do dermastamping it will help get rid of the imperfections and scars, while/by promoting collagen production

xxxtentac10n

Trainee
Might want to go to a dermatologyst, don't wanna fuck up your face for 3 months by asking people on the internet

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)