Dogs

Dogs

The Tribe
From 10 teeth to 6.

Is this mouth breathing

you descended

• JFL
Reactions: Ropemaxing
Idk if I’m being retarded but in the 2nd pic 8 teeth are showing. It’s also a more relaxed smile compared to the first pic which explains why only 8 teeth show and not 10

• +1
Reactions: InZayn, Wannabe6ft2 and Vitruvian
when from potential Chad to looking soy
damn am I really that ugly mang, but by how I mean why what's the reason, mouth breathing?

damn am I really that ugly mang, but by how I mean why what's the reason, mouth breathing?

nah ur not that bad, and yea probably mouthbreathing or extractions if you had them

Why worry over your palate if it's over regardless.

• JFL
Reactions: Ropemaxing
nah ur not that bad, and yea probably mouthbreathing or extractions if you had them
never had extractions but my wisdom teeth were coming in sideways also I was only born with 3 wisdom teeth which is why i think my jaw is asymmetric. Maybe it's cause my wisdom teeth are further inwards now.
what am I psl?

you are opening up your smile more in the first picture i.e. your lower lip does not touch your upper teeth in the first picture compared to the second. Try it out, it will show more of your palate.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
Idk if I’m being retarded but in the 2nd pic 8 teeth are showing. It’s also a more relaxed smile compared to the first pic which explains why only 8 teeth show and not 10
8 teeth are showing

you are opening up your smile more in the first picture i.e. your lower lip does not touch your upper teeth in the first picture compared to the second. Try it out, it will show more of your palate.

My palate caved in over time
8 teeth are showing
New picture

your hair bro

sad shit

your hair bro

sad shit
Yeah it has definitely receded I'm gonna probably castrate myself on fin, and I have 5k saved for a hair transplant, should I go to a dermatologist to get the fin recommendation I'm not sure of the process.

My hair is probably fucking me up the most huh?
Why is it over regardless? I mean it's over but why lmao

Last edited:
It's over until you get a hair transplant.

carrot iq thread

Normie

Hair and narrow jaw biggest failos

you think I can reach 6 psl with a hairline transplant?
I dunno PSL but you could definitely reach high tier normie imo.

zoom in on the after pic

Norwood reaper slayed OP without mercy lmfao

• So Sad
Reactions: UglyMan
were alwas 6 it's just different lighting. You can see how much the dental arches cave in to the sides.

Btw you look offensively normie. Very unexpected from a forum user on here who has an avatar like that.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
were alwas 6 it's just different lighting. You can see how much the dental arches cave in to the sides.

Btw you look offensively normie. Very unexpected from a forum user on here who has an avatar like that.
WTF is wrong with my avatar lmao, it's a throwback meme that people will know who you are by.

You're saying my palate hasn't changed? I think it's kind of obvious it has collapsed in over time by looking at the old photo and the upclose one and especially if you compare my zygos between the two photos though they are taken at a different angle and I have more bloat in my newest photo.