What the **** is wrong with my skin?!

stop making these threads
boy what auth you have to speak your profile pic is an anime character who jacked off to a 13 year old in a coma

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 10536
Abused dog

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 10536
What can I do to make it look exactly like before?

i think i know what you have , i have seen this case before in a friend of mine , what you have is nasolabial concave deformation , or in short NCD , i can tell you more about it if you want i think there is a cure

i think i know what you have , i have seen this case before in a friend of mine , what you have is nasolabial concave deformation , or in short NCD , i can tell you more about it if you want i think there is a cure
And what is causing this? And why I didn‘t have it before? Or do you see this also in the pic?

I googled this, I can‘t find anything about this

I googled this, I can‘t find anything about this
it's a fairly new type of malformation that appeared around a decade ago , there isn't much research on it unfortunatly and the cure for it is experimental

it's a fairly new type of malformation that appeared around a decade ago , there isn't much research on it unfortunatly and the cure for it is experimental
Do you see this also in this pc?

Attachments

• C8F8FD19-EDF9-4B28-B382-90D07E7E4C81.png
    C8F8FD19-EDF9-4B28-B382-90D07E7E4C81.png
    460.2 KB · Views: 11
Do you see this also in this pc?
Yes but in the video it looks more severe , but don't worry i don't think it's deadly or anything although it kills your looks

bro youre trippin trippin at this point, you need professional help and im not joking, you look normal/high tier normie wtf

• +1
Reactions: randomvanish
bro youre trippin trippin at this point, you need professional help and im not joking, you look normal/high tier normie wtf
The pic is from 2017 before all happened. In the video is me now

Yes but in the video it looks more severe , but don't worry i don't think it's deadly or anything although it kills your looks
So it‘s from stress?

So it‘s from stress?
could be or maybe you contracted a bad nymph or cyst , anyway dude like i told you my buddy visited this traditional doctor and he gave him a homemade medicine for it , good news is that you can make it at home

could be or maybe you contracted a bad nymph or cyst , anyway dude like i told you my buddy visited this traditional doctor and he gave him a homemade medicine for it , good news is that you can make it at home
So you are nit joking with all this?
I just have a lump under the skin from filler in 2018 but it‘s in a different position

• +1
Reactions: Struggler
So you are nit joking with all this?
I just have a lump under the skin from filler in 2018 but it‘s in a different position
Of course i'm joking you fucking abused dog , you need to see someone about your mental health

• JFL
Reactions: Zdeweilx and needsurgeryasap
Of course i'm joking you fucking abused dog , you need to see someone about your mental health
So you would say there‘s nothing wrong on my nasolabial fold?

So you would say there‘s nothing wrong on my nasolabial fold?
you wanna know what i think ? i think you're a self pitying fag who likes to feel sad , you know you don't have any folds whicch is ideal but you keep makin the same post over and over cuz you love the attenntion and people calling you a retard , so fuck off

you wanna know what i think ? i think you're a self pitying fag who likes to feel sad , you know you don't have any folds whicch is ideal but you keep makin the same post over and over cuz you love the attenntion and people calling you a retard , so fuck off
So what‘s this weird flat skin next to the nose?

Attachments

• 4CCF0FC6-A912-43A8-A928-A127B14E19A1.png
    4CCF0FC6-A912-43A8-A928-A127B14E19A1.png
    392.4 KB · Views: 6
Bro I tell you stop obsessing you have no problem

Attachments

• 293A7203-129A-4A56-8B48-53081378B906.png
    293A7203-129A-4A56-8B48-53081378B906.png
    392.4 KB · Views: 6
you have Schizophrenia op kys

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 110
Bro you are getting old. You lost some collagen. Dw about it.

Bro you are getting old. You lost some collagen. Dw about it.
Ok but collagen loss doesn‘t make a nasolabial fold look deformed

The problem is in your head, if you have wrinkles then smile less or whatever.

Bro ur BDD is too much even for this forum. Mentalcel detected

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512
The problem is in your head, if you have wrinkles then smile less or whatever.
The problem is that my fold disappeared and the skin is to flat and changed the form. Look :

Attachments

• 023D0E36-6F06-46A6-B0CC-E4D7CB79F7F2.png
    023D0E36-6F06-46A6-B0CC-E4D7CB79F7F2.png
    425.9 KB · Views: 3
  • 14B6F9BF-2D96-4584-8FD2-EC42E3116194.jpeg
    14B6F9BF-2D96-4584-8FD2-EC42E3116194.jpeg
    74.5 KB · Views: 3
Bro ur BDD is too much even for this forum. Mentalcel detected
It‘s not BDD , I‘m not blind. If there would be no difference in my skin compared to before the stress, I would be fine

It‘s not BDD , I‘m not blind. If there would be no difference in my skin compared to before the stress, I would be fine
U prob have 8373663839282p HD eye vision