What to consider for healthy offsprings.

john2

john2

Gyneolatry Fiend
This is just my opinion, so correct me and let me know where I am wrong, also let me know what you think.

This post is dedicated to those who are interested in the institution of marriage and wish to continue on their genetic line and build their legacy of having chad offsprings. So anyone before 30 yo and hasn't been married or engaged yet can benefit from this post of mine.

I believe that these are the only necessary factors a guy should be considering during finding a female to reproduce with, in order to get healthy offspings.

1. Eye shape and colour- I think because eyes mostly resemble those of parents. I acquired almost the same eyes of that of my mother and I saw this in many other people too. I reckon colour isn't that important regardless of all of the procedures available to change colour, or even coloured contact lens. But neverthless, i'll mention it.
  2. Height - Your partner's height is probably one of the most crucial things that determine your child's inceldom or not. Ideally you should be above 6ft 1. The female should be at least 5'5". Most females are smaller than this by an inch. The average height in the US for females is 5'4" so yeah. But definitely other factors like nutrition and hormones play an important role too.
  3. Race/phenotype/skincolour - I know that these are 3 distinct sections, but I am including these as 1 because mostly, features of a race are unique and restricted to that race, unlike something is really mysterious about the female partner. The preferred race of females to breed with technically is - white. White women of specific 'sub' races (like the mixed aryan or nordic or scandinavian type) generally are beautiful, even the average ones are like a solid 5 PSL. They have slimmer 'non ethnic' noses and have perfect skin with good collagen and generally, less freckles.
  4. Hormone levels - If the female has too much T or E, don't consider her. a perfectly balanced hormonal system must be present. You don't want your offspring to look like a pear shaped estrogenic cuck with wide hips if it is a male.
  5. Family history - By this I am not referring to health, but rather mental state and past experiences of mothers and fathers. A female raised in a strong conservative household is considered ideal by most men. Women raised by their fathers are perfect. DO NOT ever choose a fatherless woman unless you want to be cucked and used. Both parents of the female should have a positive outlook towards life and must be living together, preferably married. Family feuds and conflicts are terrible to have as a past. Make sure the female doesn't have daddy issues and other sorts of emotional baggage.
  6. Genetic health history - The most important i reckon. The female's family should not be alcoholics or smokers or druggists at all. If chronic genetically passable diseases like diabetes exist in their genes, just don't bother at all. Even sever diseases like skin cancer, lung, breast heart cancer, osteoporosis, pneumonia, tuberculosis, heart attacks jaundice, cholera, malaria, dengue, etc, exist, then just forget about it.
Bone structure doesn't really matter. Mewing from a young age will make your son a chad.

*Note : Also, you should be aiming to raise a male offspring to continue on your legacy and not a female, who ultimately gets ravaged by another man once she gets married.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: EthnicelAscension, diggbicc, Deleted member 2012 and 6 others
Compact midface>>>>

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: EthnicelAscension, Bennett and Deleted member 685
Based and bookmarked for when i will look for a serious plan :feelshmm:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: EthnicelAscension and maxmendietta
Compact midface>>>>
Idk man. That's pretty much due to prenatal T imo.

Plus bone structure isn't even something to worry about. Mewing saves kids if they do it before 15 yo.

I feel so retarded for making this thread now for some weird ass reason.

Idk why, this is my first high effort thread jfl.

@Kingkellz ?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Kingkellz
You forgot. 1 factor:

Age.

This counts especially for women. if you have children with an older women, you have a huigher chance for "retarded"/fucked up children; and other shitty health stuff:

Anopther reason not to go BetaBuxxing with some older woman in the West, that wants to settle down after having had fun in her teens all the way up to ealry 30's. Or a wman that put carreer first, wanting to wait all the way up into her 30's for kids. A dude would be better off, heading to Russia trying to score a young woman to have children with even though he has nothing in common with her. At least you have a better chance of having healthy kid(s).

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: EthnicelAscension, Peachy, john2 and 1 other person
Create a machine called Chad generator and it automatically creates chads in a factory setting

Who's ovaries and sperm does it use tho?
it creates cyberchads. It archives photos of all gigachads worldwide and creates a collage and mixes the photos to create the Chad. He is CyberChad. Unbreakable. Uncuckable. Unkillable. Irresistible....and unmoggable.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: EthnicelAscension, Isthisthingon and john2
Implices i can choose women like i want lmao. Im happy if i get a 1psl girl

Ppl say im around 5. But it was just 1 selfie. Maybe good angle idk
The worst PSL women you should go for is PSL 3.5. Don't go below that for dating or LTR.

The worst PSL women you should go for is PSL 3.5. Don't go below that for dating or LTR.
How much is it from 1-10?

Idk man. That's pretty much due to prenatal T imo.

Plus bone structure isn't even something to worry about. Mewing saves kids if they do it before 15 yo.

I feel so retarded for making this thread now for some weird ass reason.

Idk why, this is my first high effort thread jfl.

@Kingkellz ?
Weird I never got the noti when u tagged me anyway
Good points especially height. Very very crucial!
Also the raised in proper household by father's
2 of the best points imo👌

• +1
Reactions: EthnicelAscension and john2

robust mother theory

• JFL
Reactions: john2
  • So Sad
This is just my opinion, so correct me and let me know where I am wrong, also let me know what you think.

This post is dedicated to those who are interested in the institution of marriage and wish to continue on their genetic line and build their legacy of having chad offsprings. So anyone before 30 yo and hasn't been married or engaged yet can benefit from this post of mine.

I believe that these are the only necessary factors a guy should be considering during finding a female to reproduce with, in order to get healthy offspings.

1. Eye shape and colour- I think because eyes mostly resemble those of parents. I acquired almost the same eyes of that of my mother and I saw this in many other people too. I reckon colour isn't that important regardless of all of the procedures available to change colour, or even coloured contact lens. But neverthless, i'll mention it.
  2. Height - Your partner's height is probably one of the most crucial things that determine your child's inceldom or not. Ideally you should be above 6ft 1. The female should be at least 5'5". Most females are smaller than this by an inch. The average height in the US for females is 5'4" so yeah. But definitely other factors like nutrition and hormones play an important role too.
  3. Race/phenotype/skincolour - I know that these are 3 distinct sections, but I am including these as 1 because mostly, features of a race are unique and restricted to that race, unlike something is really mysterious about the female partner. The preferred race of females to breed with technically is - white. White women of specific 'sub' races (like the mixed aryan or nordic or scandinavian type) generally are beautiful, even the average ones are like a solid 5 PSL. They have slimmer 'non ethnic' noses and have perfect skin with good collagen and generally, less freckles.
  4. Hormone levels - If the female has too much T or E, don't consider her. a perfectly balanced hormonal system must be present. You don't want your offspring to look like a pear shaped estrogenic cuck with wide hips if it is a male.
  5. Family history - By this I am not referring to health, but rather mental state and past experiences of mothers and fathers. A female raised in a strong conservative household is considered ideal by most men. Women raised by their fathers are perfect. DO NOT ever choose a fatherless woman unless you want to be cucked and used. Both parents of the female should have a positive outlook towards life and must be living together, preferably married. Family feuds and conflicts are terrible to have as a past. Make sure the female doesn't have daddy issues and other sorts of emotional baggage.
  6. Genetic health history - The most important i reckon. The female's family should not be alcoholics or smokers or druggists at all. If chronic genetically passable diseases like diabetes exist in their genes, just don't bother at all. Even sever diseases like skin cancer, lung, breast heart cancer, osteoporosis, pneumonia, tuberculosis, heart attacks jaundice, cholera, malaria, dengue, etc, exist, then just forget about it.
Bone structure doesn't really matter. Mewing from a young age will make your son a chad.

*Note : Also, you should be aiming to raise a male offspring to continue on your legacy and not a female, who ultimately gets ravaged by another man once she gets married.
Just marry a white girl even if she is ugly

• +1
Ok Hitler

• JFL
I am a proud, hardcore, incel

This thread should be stickied (idk if it already is)

Great points overall, but I think it’s fine if you go for a high E woman, so long as you as a man are high T.

If your T levels are high, and she’s high E at least at the time of which a conception of a child occurs, the genetic quality of both the sperm and eggs should be elevated theoretically speaking.

I could be wrong, but idk it makes sense to me.

• +1
Ok Hitler
Massive post modernism cope
This thread should be stickied (idk if it already is)

Great points overall, but I think it’s fine if you go for a high E woman, so long as you as a man are high T.

If your T levels are high, and she’s high E at least at the time of which a conception of a child occurs, the genetic quality of both the sperm and eggs should be elevated theoretically speaking.

I could be wrong, but idk it makes sense to me.
Based and eugenics pilled
I wish more people would think like this
For the first time I agree with u bro

• +1
Reactions: john2 and EthnicelAscension

We agree on a lot, I just don’t self hate my race, doesn’t mean I’m not a eugenicist/looking to improve the racial composition of my family lineage going forward

• +1

Ok Jordan Peterson

• JFL
Jordan Peterstein is controlled opposition, a “free thinker” yet he refuses to deny the power of strength in numbers, he is an absolutist when it comes to individuality and that ultimately is his ideological downfall.
Ok Jordan Peterson