What to do for undereye area (pics)

Deleted member 1680

Deleted member 1680

Jm10 is my biggest friend
My undereye area is weak in comparison to to the rest of my eye area. Should I consider under infraorbital rims or under eye fillers. Also what about vitamin e I’ve heard it can remove the discolouration underneath

Another thing, I’ve slight hooking of my nose, is it too noticeable and should I do something about it, here’s a profile view

got the same issue, Ive tried allot of things i feel like you got try a pigmentation lightener. Also side note you looking hella juicey right now in that shirt.

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
got the same issue, Ive tried allot of things i feel like you got try a pigmentation lightener. Also side note you looking hella juicey right now in that shirt.
Yeh man sometimes when it worsens in appearance I get asked why do I looks tired. Pisses me off fuaaark.
Also cheers boiski

Yeh man sometimes when it worsens in appearance I get asked why do I looks tired. Pisses me off fuaaark.
Also cheers boiski

Bruh i know that man. they say the same shit to me its anoyying as fuck. you dont even look tired but i see where you coming from. I tried allot if eye creams etc. but no real difference, i feel like filler or some sort of surgery is the only option for real results.

i wanan consult my doctor about it see what can be done, maybe you should do the same i feel like what ever you see on youtube or tutorials or creams dont really seem to work. even over time no real difference.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680
Bruh i know that man. they say the same shit to me its anoyying as fuck. you dont even look tired but i see where you coming from. I tried allot if eye creams etc. but no real difference, i feel like filler or some sort of surgery is the only option for real results.

i wanan consult my doctor about it see what can be done, maybe you should do the same i feel like what ever you see on youtube or tutorials or creams dont really seem to work. even over time no real difference.
I haven't tried any creams but at one point I tried putting teabags there and other DIY shit jfl. Obvs they did jackshit
Yeh I'm going to ask my doctor see what he says

• +1
Reactions: Sizzurp
use night cream with vitamin e for 3 months straight and see if theres an improvement. use good quality ones but theyre pretty expensive.
Also forgot to add in - eat less sodium which means way less salty foods. and drink more water in the morning a bit less in the night

• +1
you look good bro, delon etc had it too and is considered super gl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1476 and Deleted member 1680
I have the same problem with my under eye area, some people say its a bone problem and others that the skin is too thin, I really hope its just thin skin. I think a well done filler could solve the discoloration and create even volume if your eye area looks relatively normal.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680 and Deleted member 1476
What's Atlantid?
a phenotype found in Western and South-western Europe,namely in France and parts of northern spain its cousin is the North-Atlantid found in North-Western Europe, found throughout the British isles and Scandinavia
Fillers prob best option for OP, quite deep set eyes, but do you have allergies?

• +1
@mido the slayer is a retard
And how do you explain that 90% of Hollywood actors are Atlantid and north Atlantid?

You fucking shitskin inferior subhuman

And how do you explain that 90% of Hollywood actors are Atlantid and north Atlantid?

classic Romantic man that got lost in the darkness

a phenotype found in Western and South-western Europe,namely in France and parts of northern spain its cousin is the North-Atlantid found in North-Western Europe, found throughout the British isles and Scandinavia
Fillers prob best option for OP, quite deep set eyes, but do you have allergies?
No allergies that I know of, but yeh considering fillers

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1560
Lower bodyfat and you will be perfect

show proof. Tons of blonde guys and bbc's

I’m not saying that only these guys slay JFL

What I mean is Atlantids on average have the highest good looking people

Ever wondered why french,Italians,Spain,and some English considered attractive world wide

I’m not saying that only these guys slay JFL

What I mean is Atlantids on average have the highest good looking people

Ever wondered why french,Italians,Spain,and some English considered attractive world wide
Again, show proof. I hear the exact same about germans and other people too. Fucking idiot

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680 and Deleted member 1476
Again, show proof. I hear the exact same about germans and other people too. Fucking idiot
There is no study JFL but people are blackpilled as hell about it

Just type north Atlantid lookism.net and see

And by the way look at this

Blacks will slay if he is 6:2 good face and frame

Most blacks men in my city are incels tbh

VitE and Jojoba oil

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1476 and Deleted member 1680
There is no study JFL but people are blackpilled as hell about it

Just type north Atlantid lookism.net and see

And by the way look at this

Blacks will slay if he is 6:2 good face and frame

Most blacks men in my city are incels tbh
And once again no proof was shown. A bunch of PSL aspies cherrypicking phenotypes doesn't make it right buddyboyo nigga

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mido the slayer and Deleted member 1476