What to do with this girl?

O

over4me?

Iron
So we went to a bar with my mates last night. I met a cute girl and at the end of the night i took the digits. We have been talking for 1-2 days. I was gonna ask for a date but finals week is around the corner and both of us are busy af. Do you think i should still ask her out for a quick coffee break etc or just wait since its almost certain nothing bigger than a coffee date will happen and we will be studying the whole time

Just wait, unless you wanna come across like you have no better shit to do and have no options.

• +1
Reactions: itsoverbuddyboyo, over4me? and SikKunt
Oof u maybe right. The thing is she is from a different city so i dont know if she'll be around in the summer

Oof u maybe right. The thing is she is from a different city so i dont know if she'll be around in the summer

I get that, but thats just how i am i really dont give a fuck, What does that tell you about her interest level, if she doesnt wanna see you again, You just saved your self allot of time and money.

• +1
Reactions: over4me?
Wait a bit and then get rejected

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: over4me?, 712127, Deleted member 1089 and 1 other person
insert dick in her mouth

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 176, SikKunt and itsoverbuddyboyo
just be honest and say u know finals are stressful and offer to fuck her to relieve stress

• +1
Reactions: over4me?, Demonstrator, SikKunt and 1 other person
giphy.gif

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt
rape her

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 176 and Demonstrator
Text logistics, she has enough betas to chat with. If she is interested, she will come.

Invite her to go ER

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 176
Wait a bit and then get rejected

lmao dude i thought she was giving me so much signals like when i gave her my number (battery died), she texted me and we talked at 4.30am she was interested and taking initiative during the convo etc. So if i get rejected that means i dont know shitttt about girls :feelsohgod:

I'll probably wait. got a lot of shit to do as well. lets hope she doesnt leave as soon as shes done with finals lol

Update: we are dating boizzz

• +1
Reactions: Vitruvian and Ritalincel