What to inject for weight loss?

Deleted member 6475

Deleted member 6475

Six Feet Under
I am at 104.5kg atm (185cm tall).
I lost a bit of weight in the last few weeks like 5kg but i want to do it more rapidly as much of i have lost is water weight i guess
What to inject?

water fast injection

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: YoungChadcel, ChadRoneXL and Deleted member 6475
Leptin and T inject

Just lose weight the healthy way, by eating less.

• +1
Reactions: Julius, Deleted member 4464 and Deleted member 6475
Nothing.
AAS will help you to put on muscle mass, not to lose it (best case scenario they can be used to prevent muscle catabolism)

Here's what you can and should do:
- IF for as much as you can, reach for 16/18h daily if you can
- Keto diet, this will help lower your insulin resistance
- Supplement with chromium, synephedrine and egcg
Chromium: 800mcg daily
Synephrine: 10 mg (1 scoop), for 3 days, if you feel OK, increase to 20 mg (2 scoops)
EGCG: 600mg daily (that's 600mg of EGCG, not to be confused with total green tea extract)

(This was taken from another forum, it's the famous Austinite's fat loss stack)

Don't look for quick fixes or ways to eat while losing weight, there are none.

If you want, read onto Lyle McDonald's stubborn fat solution, you're far away from this tho (for reference I'm a bit taller than you, athletic and 77kgs; but I used to be fat so I know what works and what doesn't)

Also, clean up your diet and start doing LISS cardio and weightlifitng, you have no excuses.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 1849, Deleted member 6475 and Htobrother
Nothing.
AAS will help you to put on muscle mass, not to lose it (best case scenario they can be used to prevent muscle catabolism)

Synephrine: 10 mg (1 scoop), for 3 days, if you feel OK, increase to 20 mg (2 scoops)
EGCG: 600mg daily (that's 600mg of EGCG, not to be confused with total green tea extract)

If you want, read onto Lyle McDonald's stubborn fat solution, you're far away from this tho (for reference I'm a bit taller than you, athletic and 77kgs; but I used to be fat so I know what works and what doesn't)

Also, clean up your diet and start doing LISS cardio and weightlifitng, you have no excuses.
Amazing

• +1
Reactions: Piro
Nothing.

thank you

• +1
Reactions: Piro and Htobrother
Fast. Resist the urge to feed your fat ass.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Htobrother and Deleted member 6475
i dont have an urge i eat more out of boredom
Bruh, fr. Do something else then. I doubt you cook everytime youre bored so deprave yourself from junk.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6475
Is this a serious question?

To answer it for you, inject IQ intracerebrally. The higher the dose the better. Only alternative is brain implant by Eppley Semiticus.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Captain_Collagen and Deleted member 4053
Is this a serious question?

To answer it for you, inject IQ intracerebrally. The higher the dose the better. Only alternative is brain implant by Eppley Semiticus.
idk i have heard many people make jokes about fat dudes and say they have to inject winstrol or whatever
fuck you

Go workout you fat fuck

Diet - no drugs can replace willpower / consistency.

Steriods on their own, will do nothing but maybe give you a case of acne, bloaty face and gyno

If you can’t reach at least 10% bf naturally you shouldnt touch gear.

Diet - no drugs can replace willpower / consistency.

Steriods on their own, will do nothing but maybe give you a case of acne, bloaty face and gyno

If you can’t reach at least 10% bf naturally you shouldnt touch gear.
i know on their own they wont do shit, but increasing muscle mass should help lose weight no?
more muscle is more maintenance

Eat less for an extended period of time. No shortcuts or magic pill. Just have the willpower

• +1
Just intermittent fast

They injecting a calorie deficit

Test 500mg per week in a 750-1000 calorie deficit. You don’t just want to lose weight or your body shape will be weird. Test will help with overall mood, energy. Build up to doing daily cardio and hitting the weights. Get your nutrition in order and training regimen before injecting.

There are other compounds you could but stick with test as it has less sides and will help tremendously when in a caloric deficit

• +1
it's about two things : Leptin and Ghrelin

You can hack these two with drugs such as Wellbutrin

• +1