What to sell with dropshipping

Deleted member 2095

Deleted member 2095

Kraken
Aware me pls

I found this guy on insta and he seems to scam people with dropshipping coaching. How the fuck do I learn what products sell well? Can you show me some successful dropshipping sites?

Aware me pls

I found this guy on insta and he seems to scam people with dropshipping coaching. How the fuck do I learn what products sell well? Can you show me some successful dropshipping sites?

What you're asking for is the same shit anyone who has ever tried to make money off stuff like this asks for: a blueprint for success. No one has one, and if they do, they're sure as fuck not going to give it to you because they will quickly stop being as successful when it inevitably becomes flooded by people following that blueprint and thus becomes highly competitive again. Welcome to capitalism.

At best any guide will be general. The guys who promise you big bucks fast aren't making their money with dropshipping, they're making their money from selling guides and "coaching" to people like you. Incidentally, this is exactly what goes on in e-whoring, ad-stream income generation, blogging, crypto trading and so on.

• +1
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller, Deleted member 1464 and Deleted member 2095
What you're asking for is the same shit anyone who has ever tried to make money off stuff like this asks for: a blueprint for success. No one has one, and if they do, they're sure as fuck not going to give it to you because they will quickly stop being as successful when it inevitably becomes flooded by people following that blueprint and thus becomes highly competitive again. Welcome to capitalism.

At best any guide will be general. The guys who promise you big bucks fast aren't making their money with dropshipping, they're making their money from selling guides and "coaching" to people like you. Incidentally, this is exactly what goes on in e-whoring, ad-stream income generation, blogging, crypto trading and so on.
Where do I start then buddy boyo

dropshipping is hard man. theres only like 1 real way to succeed at it now and thats by trying to find a COOL WACKY product and advertise a video of it on facebook then hope it goes viral

You earn money dropshipping by selling courses on dropshipping

• +1
Reactions: wristcel
You earn money dropshipping by selling courses on dropshipping
Is this really true?
dropshipping is hard man. theres only like 1 real way to succeed at it now and thats by trying to find a COOL WACKY product and advertise a video of it on facebook then hope it goes viral
What else can I do then? I’m in Uni right now I have to focus on my courses but I could invest like 3 hours of my day to do something like dropshipping

Aware me pls

Nobody is going to tell you how to become rich or successful easy. Nobody. Would you tell everybody how you make money if you made tons with a method not many know of? OF COURSE NOT. GET OUT THERE, AND TRY, WORK YOUR BUTT OFF.

Nobody is going to tell you how to become rich or successful easy. Nobody. Would you tell everybody how you make money if you made tons with a method not many know of? OF COURSE NOT. GET OUT THERE, AND TRY, WORK YOUR BUTT OFF.
I actually have a side job offline selling and optimizing t-mobile contracts and I get commissions for every customer but I don’t know if I should look into starting some online side business and drop this job

not a pixel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2095 and Deleted member 1464
Tbh I don’t know if every person who says dropshipping isn’t worth it, says this because they don’t want any competition and dropshipping is actually really lucrative or it’s really not worth it looool

Tbh I don’t know if every person who says dropshipping isn’t worth it, says this because they don’t want any competition and dropshipping is actually really lucrative or it’s really not worth it looool
honestly go for it man, its possible and theres nothing else to it but to do it

Can someone write me a guide to make money and make money for me while I sell the guide you made for me to make money for me? Thanks.

Is this really true?

What else can I do then? I’m in Uni right now I have to focus on my courses but I could invest like 3 hours of my day to do something like dropshipping

No one heres knows a fucking thing about it man. If you've got 3 hours a day to spare, then go use that 3 hours a day to teach yourself about it, and you'll come out way ahead of the millions of morons who type "how to make money dropshipping" into google or ask on forums "what do i sell". FWIW, I've never met anyone or heard of anyone who is a successfully self employed as a drop shipper. Actually I have heard of a guy, and I'm almost entirely sure hes full of shit, because his claimed earnings didn't match up with his lifestyle whatsoever.