What to tell people after i do LL

maxmendietta

maxmendietta

busy being a cuck
Idgaf about normies but what i'll tell my family when they see that im a litteral space marine jfl.

They won't see my in 2 years so i have time and valid excuses to cover this shit up tbh.

First idea: Amygdala Tumor/Hyperactivity that was successfully treated.
second idea: "I got a leg transplant u mirin?"

any more ideas boyos

"yea I guess i just hit another growth spurt "

• +1
Reactions: middayshowers and DarkTriadPeerReview
why would you get LL at 5'10 wtf? do you even understand the implications of LL surgery?

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4209, BeestungLipsTheory, Mateusz74 and 2 others
why would you get LL at 5'10 wtf? do you even understand the implications of LL surgery?
I do not give a single fuck. I will extend 16 cms with paley (or more if he's willing jfl) . 6 months or more off recovery but i do not give a fuck if i'm at a wheelchair at 40.
I have the shekel. Now i just need to find a blackpilled goy that gives me ascension.
Ascend or death, u fucking muppet now eat it
mirin high iq response boyo ascension and mogging is everything tbh

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, OOGABOOGA and noped
I do not give a single fuck. I will extend 16 cms with paley (or more if he's willing jfl) . 6 months or more off recovery but i do not give a fuck if i'm at a wheelchair at 40.
I have the shekel. Now i just need to find a blackpilled goy that gives me ascension.
you have to be kidding i cant even like you just have to be joking. youll never be able to run again in your life, 16cm you will fucking look stupidly disproportionate

• +1
Reactions: GordonFreeman
you have to be kidding i cant even like you just have to be joking. youll never be able to run again in your life, 16cm you will fucking look stupidly disproportionate
I have a tall torso and short legs. It will fit just fine.

Some days, I think I’m dumb.

But then I realize I’m not dumb enough to get LL at 5 10.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6341 and Reoa
Normies are so fucking clueless. Once I started wearing lifts, my friends and family just equated it to "oh, you're still growing!"... at fucking 24 yrs old JFL.

Explaining to them the LL will be more challenging. I was thinking I'd tell them that I took a bunch of HGH or something.

You’re a retard if you think height will make much of a difference for him
Major cope. Height is a major PSL boost. If he can get to over 6’0 in Mexico, he will be a god amongst men

Tell those manlets to suck your mog

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 4209