What type of doctor should I go to get my skull scanned and fix my asymmetry?

H

her

Mod
Staff
Title. Maybe maxillofacial?

where is the asymmetry? honestly eppley does shit like that all the time with implants so i would still consider him

where is the asymmetry? honestly eppley does shit like that all the time with implants so i would still consider him
It is literally everywhere (maxilla, cheekbones, jaw, eyes, eyebrows, nose etc). I have never seen someone with my asymmetry degree in real life.

It is literally everywhere (maxilla, cheekbones, jaw, eyes, eyebrows, nose etc). I have never seen someone with my asymmetry degree in real life.
What about me?

Can u send a pic? It can't be that bad

In case of germancell they have some good before after pics:

But yes, a maxfac is often the right doc for this.
Minor asymmetries can be corrected with fillers, thoug.

Would fillers fix me? Look at my thread above in this post.

I am 17, I don’t want to get neither fillers nor implants. I would like to fix my asymmetries through osteotomies.

Would fillers fix me? Look at my thread above in this post.

Asymmetries aren't your biggest failos. Get on fin and then get a hair transplant to fix your hair and than do something about your undereye support, either filler or implant.

Asymmetries aren't your biggest failos. Get on fin and then get a hair transplant to fix your hair and than do something about your undereye support, either filler or implant.
I'd rather invest the cost of a hair transplant into the best hair system I can get because I don't wanna get dickapitated by fin

I'd rather invest the cost of a hair transplant into the best hair system I can get because I don't wanna get dickapitated by fin

Hair transplants without fin work only in cases of very light balding.

Hairpieces can be social suicide. I will try fin. But that is a decision everyone has to make for himself.

Hair transplants without fin work only in cases of very light balding.

Hairpieces can be social suicide. I will try fin. But that is a decision everyone has to make for himself.
I don't even know if I have MPD, I'll need to get checked by a doctor. I was almost completely bald until the age of 3. For some reason I barely grew any hair. Then my parents shaved my head completely and all of it started growing. I had a NW 1.5 hairline most of my life. Then when I was a teen I flat ironed my hair every single day and that could have caused it to recede further because of the heat damage....

I don't even know if I have MPD, I'll need to get checked by a doctor. I was almost completely bald until the age of 3. For some reason I barely grew any hair. Then my parents shaved my head completely and all of it started growing. I had a NW 1.5 hairline most of my life. Then when I was a teen I flat ironed my hair every single day and that could have caused it to recede further because of the heat damage....
Doesn't matter why you're balding. Result is the same => Looking subhuman

• +1
Reactions: Peachy