What type of hair do i have?

D

Deleted member 8632

Silver
I heard its wavy, straight, mix between wavy and straight but idk what to think anymore.

It was straight a few months ago when my hair was shorter but now that its longer i can do everything i want with it and remains in the same place , doesnt fall flat on my head.

Usually i run my hand trough it so i make it more messy:

A little bit damp , not fully dried and no hand styling:

Snapchat 988170065

Snapchat 829958959

Messing around to make it messy:

Snapchat 767667386

Snapchat 928281600

20201230 022254

Tbh im blind idk if its wavy but the hairs overlap each other and my hair is "flexible?" :lul:

What type of hair do i have and why did it turn like this when it was straight a few months back?

curry shithair

• JFL
Reactions: court monarch777, AH1882 and EdwardCullen
then good darktriad wavy hair but its hard to tell since theyre fucking wet
Damn its the 3rd time i get confused for a fucking curry, im pale as a ghost. It wasnt that wet in the first 2 pics, the other pics is fully dried no products only my hand raping my hair

• JFL
Reactions: to_stop_da_cope
Damn its the 3rd time i get confused for a fucking curry, im pale as a ghost. It wasnt that wet in the first 2 pics, the other pics is fully dried no products only my hand raping my hair
wtf i swear it either look curry or wet do you have blue eyes?

wtf i swear it either look curry or wet do you have blue eyes?
Unfortunately no but i'm not ethnic so thats a plus, first 2 pics are damp like cold in some spots and not dry enough and the hair falls down

Unfortunately no but i'm not ethnic so thats a plus, first 2 pics are damp like cold in some spots and not dry enough and the hair falls down
id wipe my ass with your hair

But why tf did it turn wavy all of a sudden at 16? I got my mom with barely wavy hair and dad with straight hair and mine is more wavy than my moms hair wtf xd, finally i get another halo for my looksmax

• +1
But why tf did it turn wavy all of a sudden at 16? I got my mom with barely wavy hair and dad with straight hair and mine is more wavy than my moms hair wtf xd, finally i get another halo for my looksmax
she cheated

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8632
she cheated
Nah i got most of my fathers genes high t af and her goof genes, hooded eyes and this hair maybe its bcs she got a perm at 20 and her hair isnt so healthy and COULD BE SHE DOESNT LOOKSMAX LIKE ME

• +1