what type of haircut should narrow jaw guys avoid ?

W

wolfgaiden

Bronze
I've always been confused on finding the right haircut for my face shape. I have a narrow face somewhat, however the widest part of my face is the midface, and then it turns into a narrow jaw and chin. I have been getting a low skin fade and keeping like 2-3 inches of hair on top, not sure if I should grow out the sides, when I do grow out the sides, I look more ethnic. Here are some pics for reference

Attachments

• IMG_20190821_184406357.jpg
    IMG_20190821_184406357.jpg
    182.8 KB · Views: 176
  • IMG_20190219_194157_219.jpg
    IMG_20190219_194157_219.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 169
  • JFL
Reactions: VWolf
There is no haircut for your jaw.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: NoBodyWorld, GenericChad1444, DidntRead and 7 others
There is no haircut for your jaw.
Exactly.

Hair is a decorative thing. If your skull structure and facial bones aren't right, no haircut will ever look good. On the other hand, if your skull shape and face shape is good, any hair or even no hair will work just fine. Case and point: Dr Manhattan from Watchmen:

• +1
Reactions: Mansnob and wolfgaiden
I've always been confused on finding the right haircut for my face shape. I have a narrow face somewhat, however the widest part of my face is the midface, and then it turns into a narrow jaw and chin. I have been getting a low skin fade and keeping like 2-3 inches of hair on top, not sure if I should grow out the sides, when I do grow out the sides, I look more ethnic. Here are some pics for reference
hair won't affect how your jaw gets perceived by women, however you can frawd a wide projected jaw with a beard!
if you can't grow it, just use testosterone enanthate + minoxidil

• +1
Reactions: Mansnob and wolfgaiden
Narrow jawed guys shouldn't even go outside

• So Sad
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: GenericChad1444, Achathin and Mansnob
I have a narrow jaw but a wide chin and i look somewhat alright. I def would look better with a more wide jaw but your chin is a problem